News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So Why Is It That....

Started by Brock Samson, June 16, 2008, 08:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

sometimes,.. replies disappear and sometimes I'll go back to a thread and replies will suddenly appear several replies prior?
I'm not talking about off color pictures or malicious comments which go away for real reasons either.

Troy

I have no idea what you're talking about. The only thing that I can possibly think of that could cause what you are describing is a proxy server. Maybe your ISP is caching pages locally to cut down on bandwidth? You'd never know except that sometimes you may not see the latest update on a web site. If they have multiple proxy servers and they get out of sync then you could see an older version of a page after you've seen the newest version. That's just a guess of course. There's nothing in the forum software that would allow posts to reappear once they've been deleted.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.