News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

THIS IS HOW 'CHALLENGEHER' MOVED TO 2nd FLOOR APT

Started by MaMopar, January 28, 2008, 08:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaMopar

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

MOPAR MOVERS.

THE APT IS ABOVE A BEER DISTRIBUTOR

YA HAVE TO HAVE THE BEER TRUCK,  A COUPLE OF DODGE TRUCKS, AND NOTICE THE FORKLIFT IS HEMI ORANGE.  THIS HOW YA GET IT DONE.

:cheers: :cheers:

WE MISSED GETTING THE PIC OF THE BEER COMING UP ON THE FORKLIFT, THAT WAS CLASSIC.

MaMopar

TUFCAT

MaMopar

MaMopar

rav440

looks like who ever built the hand rail spent a little too much time at the BEER DISTRIBUTOR  :icon_smile_big:

nice pics and smart move on using a fork lift  :2thumbs:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

PocketThunder

Quote from: rav440 on January 29, 2008, 07:32:08 PM
looks like who ever built the hand rail spent a little too much time at the BEER DISTRIBUTOR  :icon_smile_big:

nice pics and smart move on using a fork lift  :2thumbs:

Rentals dont need to look good, just pass code. 

I lived in a place like that on the second floor in college.  One of my roommates built a big ass bar in the kitchen and then dropped out of college and just left.  It took us hours to get that thing down the stairs and into the basement.  After a while i just took a hammer to it and then it fit thru the door just fine!  :smash:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

71ChallengeHer

:wave:I'm back. :cheers: Moved in , thanks to the Mopar Crew.  :cheers:  And it's a great apartment. It's huge and very nice. Plus I don't have to drive to one of my jobs. :woohoo: And the porch is being redone this summer cause the old manager had his drunk ass brother build it.  :cheers:  And I can't believe MaMopar missed the pic of the beer on the fork lift. That was great.

69bronzeT5

Havent talked to you for a while Jackie. Looks like a cool place. The deck looks nice..reminds me of a deck at a ski resort for some reason. Where do you store the Chally and the S/C?
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on February 02, 2008, 11:49:33 PM
Havent talked to you for a while Jackie. Looks like a cool place. The deck looks nice..reminds me of a deck at a ski resort for some reason. Where do you store the Chally and the S/C?
Hi Cody, It is a very nice and safe place. I have been so busy with moving and working extra hrs and both jobs. I'm exhausted.  I keep the Chally and the S/C at a very good friend's place. He's very big and owns guns.  :D

Charger1973

Good to see you back Jackie.   :cheers:   

Those pictures are classic, looks like something I would do.   ;)

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Charger1973 on February 03, 2008, 12:12:26 AM
Good to see you back Jackie.   :cheers:   

Those pictures are classic, looks like something I would do.   ;)
You too, Matt.  :cheers: I missed you guys and gals.

70charginglizard

Hi Jackie and welcome back

So what made you do the move to an appartment?

Wish I were closer so I coulda helped.
70charginglizard

Charger_Fan

Wow, now that's what I call a moving crew! :2thumbs:
Next time I move, a forklift would certainly come in handy. :scratchchin:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 70charginglizard on February 03, 2008, 01:20:55 AM
Hi Jackie and welcome back

So what made you do the move to an appartment?

Wish I were closer so I coulda helped.
Hi Kelly, and thanks for the thought. The place I was at for 7 years, the landlord decided to turn it into a boarding house. So, we ended up here . It was a good move and I'll save hundreds a month on the heating bill. More money for the cars. ;)  It's a great place , my landlord is my boss. And he is cool as hell. He let us use the beer truck and the fork lift for free. :2thumbs: It's only 2 apartments here and my neighbors are really nice. If it wouldn't have been for my car show friends, I don't know how I would have moved without hiring a moving company. Good friends :punkrocka: :cheers:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

RallyeMike

Let me get this straight............... a nice mopar gal, with a sweet Challenger, that works for, and lives above a beer distributor?

:scratchchin:    ..... Damn. 

........... DAMN!

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/