News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

....footsteps from who?

Started by dads_69, January 29, 2008, 03:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rack

Very interesting stories, Fellas.

Can't say that anything like any of this has happened to me - not that I remember anyway.

About 3 1/2 years ago my nephew (19 years old) was murdered in Dallas, TX. My sister and brother-in-law say they've experienced strange things in their house since then.

My nephew use to complain/make fun of my sister and B-I-L cuz they liked watching NASCAR. Well one time they were watching NASCAR (after my nephew died) and the channel kept changing to something else (I think it was a football game - my nephew loved football. We played on a semi-pro team locally before he died).

That's about all the strange things I can think of and it didn't even involve me.

TheGhost

We don't exist.  It's all your imagionation. ;)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

my73charger

timmy

that would freak my out  i would pack all my sh*t up and get out but thats just me now

LeeBoy

Well it's after 2 in the morning and now that I am freaked out :errr: my mom tells a story of when I was a baby that green buttons used to drop from thin air on occasion in an appartment we lived in durring the early 70's.
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

CaptMarvel

Ive lived for many years in two different places where people died (nothing crazy or violent) and Ive never experianced anything out of the ordinary. I do believe in the probability that spirits are among us, but think they've got more important things to do than to mess with our minds.. :scratchchin:

BigBlockSam

hey
  I've only shared this story with very few people but here goes . i live in a 1800's colonial house . that i bought from my parents in the 80's . I've lived in this house for 42 years .  I've heard and ounce or twice seen weird things . I've always thought it was the women that was kept prisoner in the attic . yea i know sounds crazy .
  when i was about 9-10 yrs old my parents kept complaining about how cold it can get in the small attic and the smell of perfume . my dog at the time would not go in that room and my dad said that sometimes when he went in that room the hair on his arms would stand up. . my mother had some friends that where medians , a very common thing in the Cuban heritage . they had a meeting , what you would call a sayuce . in the little attic .she supposedly channeled a tormented women that was held prisoner in the little attic till the day of her death there . i wasn't there .this was told to me later on by my parents .the story is that she was in her late teens when her father caught her kissing a boy and imprisoned her there for many yrs. the median said 2 things . that she hid gold and jewels in that room. my father pulled a lot of the floor boards up and never found anything . second, she said that in one of the garages in the back , that at one time where carriage houses . there was a picture of her .  . the left one was full of  old cool crap. he searched that garage and found nothing. then years later we where converting the 3 garages into a small house and  one of the workers gave us a old framed picture of a  young women . she was dressed in mid 1800's cloths . he said it was up in the rafters . i remember that my dad was kinda freaked out. i had never seen him like that so it freaked me out . even now writing this story I'm feeling a little weird . when i bought this house from them . i converted it to a 3 family so i don't go anywhere near the small attic anymore, it's in a tenants apartment. and thats just fine with me. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

TruckDriver

Quote from: BigBlockSam on February 01, 2008, 11:43:27 AM
i converted it to a 3 family so i don't go anywhere near the small attic anymore, it's in a tenants apartment. and thats just fine with me.
Rene

:lol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on February 01, 2008, 11:43:27 AM
hey
  I've only shared this story with very few people but here goes . i live in a 1800's colonial house . that i bought from my parents in the 80's . I've lived in this house for 42 years .  I've heard and ounce or twice seen weird things . I've always thought it was the women that was kept prisoner in the attic . yea i know sounds crazy .
  when i was about 9-10 yrs old my parents kept complaining about how cold it can get in the small attic and the smell of perfume . my dog at the time would not go in that room and my dad said that sometimes when he went in that room the hair on his arms would stand up. . my mother had some friends that where medians , a very common thing in the Cuban heritage . they had a meeting , what you would call a sayuce . in the little attic .she supposedly channeled a tormented women that was held prisoner in the little attic till the day of her death there . i wasn't there .this was told to me later on by my parents .the story is that she was in her late teens when her father caught her kissing a boy and imprisoned her there for many yrs. the median said 2 things . that she hid gold and jewels in that room. my father pulled a lot of the floor boards up and never found anything . second, she said that in one of the garages in the back , that at one time where carriage houses . there was a picture of her .  . the left one was full of  old cool crap. he searched that garage and found nothing. then years later we where converting the 3 garages into a small house and  one of the workers gave us a old framed picture of a  young women . she was dressed in mid 1800's cloths . he said it was up in the rafters . i remember that my dad was kinda freaked out. i had never seen him like that so it freaked me out . even now writing this story I'm feeling a little weird . when i bought this house from them . i converted it to a 3 family so i don't go anywhere near the small attic anymore, it's in a tenants apartment. and thats just fine with me. Rene
freaking creepy
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

dads_69

Update, for the pm I received a while ago. Nothing has been happening. My wife now sleeps on the couch near the hallway. Reason: shes 8.5 months pregnant and its the only place she can be compfortable. I also don't think she wanted to hear me talk about what noise has been heard as well anymore. So, no new news.

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

chargerboy69

Wow. . I can not believe I missed this thread. That is a great story.

Might want to call Ghost Hunters.  ;)
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Marck

I knew I shouldn't have read this topic, now I'm never gonna gat any sleep tonight....  :brickwall:

I've never seen or heard anything myself, but the stories you tell are enough to freak me out... Dammit...

Very interesting stories none the less...

-Marck