News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

150 MPH speedo

Started by Moparbob, January 26, 2008, 02:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moparbob

Hi,

Looking for a 150 MPH speedo for my 73 Rallye, anyone have any ideas?
Bob Norris
www.moparbob.com

God Bless America.

Shakey

Check the classified section of this site.  There you can look to see if anyone is selling one or post a want ad there.

Good luck.

Highway by the Sea

They pop up on EBAY all the time.  You simply look up mopar speedometer and there will usually be two or three on any given day.  I bought my 150 mph speedometer off EBAY for $24 then had it re-faced.  Here is one.  Use the following link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOPAR-RALLYE-DASH-CLUSTER-150-71-3-PLYMOUTH-DODGE-GTX-B_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ80739QQihZ012QQitemZ220194524944QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

69and71

Hey M-Bob I've got three(2nd gen clusters,all with round 150mph)..no $$ but maybe trade for whatever. I was deep into
and kept gettting deeper with to many ideas, had to switch to my 69 and 5 months later it's real closw ,

anyways,,yes I have speedo!  Lots more 3rd stuff for trade with you guys only.

Yeah after two years on this site my first post after many tries might go through.

69and71

It worked, Ill gladly post pics since I can post now,I'm dying some int parts since its a nice 71 degrees here,
I'll check every couple of hours   

Cheers Cosi

chgr500

Quote from: 69and71 on January 29, 2008, 01:57:11 PM
since its a nice 71 degrees here,

Cheers Cosi

Gotta foot of snow here today   :o...Charger won't see plates now 'till June

Highway by the Sea

Quote from: 69and71 on January 29, 2008, 01:53:29 PM
Hey M-Bob I've got three(2nd gen clusters,all with round 150mph)..no $$ but maybe trade for whatever. I was deep into
and kept gettting deeper with to many ideas, had to switch to my 69 and 5 months later it's real closw ,

anyways,,yes I have speedo!  Lots more 3rd stuff for trade with you guys only.

Yeah after two years on this site my first post after many tries might go through.
What kinds of parts do you have for trade, and what parts do you need?  I have some 3rd GEN parts from my former 74 Charger and my existing 73 Plymouth.

69and71

Hello Sansn
I guess mopar Bob found what he needed. I have switched all my effort to getting my 69rt for some nice long road trips.My 71 was my first
car (14 years old) and Ive been collecting lots of parts but to many ideas seemed to never allow me to get it going.In the mean time I would start the 69 once a month and decided I need to drive a Charger again so I need some 2nd gen parts, its pretty complete but its been sitting under my house for twelve years. Four months ago I jumped in and its almost ready,

I dont really know how/where to list all I have and what I need, as you read I have three rally clusters, some body parts etc lots of stuff just sitting would love for all the parts to get used.Oh well post three, I'm still working on how to size my pics, stoked I am to be able to post after two years of log-on mix ups, I love this board, everyone is always cool and full of great ideas.      Cheers