News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

heat - a/c control wiring ??

Started by 6d9 charger, January 30, 2008, 04:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6d9 charger

I just bought a new dash harness from year one , for my 69 charger . i also had my a/c - heater controls rebuilt . now it is time to install and i cant remember where thy plug into , i know one goes to the heater plenum box but what about the others ?  Any input would really help . thanks in advance :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question: :icon_smile_question:

6d9 charger

maybe someone may know if this is true , i was told that the plug and wires might not be in the new harness , i would have to use that section of my old harness ,  it was the way they added to the harness at the factory with diffrent options on each car ?

The70RT

I figured it was plug and go? My wiring is all out but marked. Let me know if you still need to know later since I am now off to work now.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

y3chargerrt

The a/c harness is not included in the YO harness. Its only has a few connections and has to be added to your new harness.

6d9 charger

my old section for the A/C harness is melted on 2 of the connectors , anyone know where to get the parts???