News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WIW; '70 'Cuda six pack auto project

Started by hemi68charger, October 05, 2005, 07:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Came across via a friend of mine this 1970 'Cuda six pack auto car.. It's a crying shame this car has gone down this rust road, but here it is nonetheless.. I'm trying to get a picture of what this thing's worth for the guy and/or well,, me....... This is way too much of a project for me, granted, I had high hopes before getting there... Here is a link to a webshot album I have with some pictures I took of it..... I'd like to find a home for her, but need to find some sort of starting point on value in order to reapproach the guy... It looks to be an original plum crazy car, but it also has color that looks to be B5 on the floor pans below the pedals. The engine and tranny are long gone and it looks as if the original k-member with the skid plate is gone...  The floors and truck pans have to be assumed to be wasted.. I saw holes every where concerning those areas.. The front seats and mirrors look to be from a TransAm. The cowl has rust through around the master cylinder area. The car is a MAJOR project, no kidding there.... As you can see from the pics, there are major rust issues, but the framerails looked to be ok..  Even though there's a center console, I think the column auto is correct... The hood appears to be very useable....

1970 six pack auto 'Cuda project.  <<< click there...
Cheers,
Troy

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

RD

ok, i will be the first to say it.  it will buff out :D

but more to the point, i have seen 318 cars in that condition go for $3,500-$4,000.  That car being a 440 six pack car, I would say in between $5,000-$5,500.  This being only if the framerails are in decent condition.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

69charger2002

sadly, i think that car is worth a little more than $5500. i had a 6 pack 4 speed 70 roadrunner not long ago, i bought it to flip.. it sold on ebay for $15,500. needed everything, probably more than that car, frame was the only saving grace. but it did have it's #'s motor and tranny(frozen). but my guess on that car is closer to $8000-10000
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

hemi68charger

Well,,,,, Looks like it's going to be mine.....  :D   Made an offer and he took it..

Troy
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

RD

outstanding!!!  now its time to change your sig! ;)

how much was your offer if you dont mind saying?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Just 6T9 CHGR

If thats the correct "956" radiator thats worth 1200-1500 right there  :eyes: ::)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BB1

Quote from: hemi68charger on October 07, 2005, 09:49:03 PM
Well,,,,, Looks like it's going to be mine..... :D Made an offer and he took it..

Troy

Good luck with it, make those six barrels sing.  :2thumbs: ;)
Delete my profile

cudaken

Only thing that look bad to me (need to see what did to save my POS) was the rear panel.

What did you pay for her.

Cuda Ken

I am back

hemi68charger

Quote from: cudaken on October 08, 2005, 03:37:52 PM
Only thing that look bad to me (need to see what did to save my POS) was the rear panel.

What did you pay for her.

Cuda Ken

Well, I'm not one to worry about what one pays or sells things for because if I decide to turn, it'll not effect my selling price.... agreed price? $1,350

Troy
Troy

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

chargerkid

Troy,

I like it.  I sent you an email.

Chargerkid