News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tell me when your sick of my car... "Foggy morning Pictures"

Started by Khyron, October 05, 2005, 07:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

This morning there was an extremely heavy fog. The road I drive to head to work has a little dirt road and a sitting area so In spirit of the spooky Halloween Month, here’s the foggy charger :D

the first in this months background for me ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Brock Samson

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Shakey

How could we ever get sick of that car?

Cool pics - good idea!

Mefirst

I wish I could post pics of my ride out on the road/street instead of the garage..

Charger_Fan

Cool pics!! :2thumbs:
Now if you can get some out of focus, maybe we can see Mother Theresa in your 1/4 panel.  :scope: :icon_smile_big:

BTW, I see you suffer from the problematic 'brighter inboards' on your taillights. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Spartan

Nice pics.  I have a question for you, it looks like your car is a 69 with a 70 black stripe on it.  I didn't see an RT logo on it.  Did you add that yourself and did your car come with a stripe originally?  Reason I ask is I am thinking about doing the same thing.  I am in no way trying to pass it off as an RT, I just like the way it looks.  I was thinking to go with a dark green to match the top.

Thanks.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Khyron

Quote from: Spartan on October 05, 2005, 09:19:52 PM
Nice pics.   I have a question for you, it looks like your car is a 69 with a 70 black stripe on it.   I didn't see an RT logo on it.   Did you add that yourself and did your car come with a stripe originally?   Reason I ask is I am thinking about doing the same thing.   I am in no way trying to pass it off as an RT, I just like the way it looks.   I was thinking to go with a dark green to match the top.

Thanks.

The car was originally a stripe delete car. The previous owner had put a nice coat of fresh paint on it shortly before I bought it and added the stripe. I'm not quite sure were he bought it. He was on the previous board. Not sure if he's found his way here yet.\

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 05, 2005, 09:09:58 PM
Cool pics!! :2thumbs:
Now if you can get some out of focus, maybe we can see Mother Theresa in your 1/4 panel. :scope: :icon_smile_big:

BTW, I see you suffer from the problematic 'brighter inboards' on your taillights. :yesnod:

Heheh yes. I just noticed that the other day. I let the wife drive the car and I was following, I’ll have to get that fixed. And I did have a few out of focus. No ghosts of spirits this time. ;)

Thanks for the compliments guys, I'll try to continue some original pictures when I get a chance. I'm looking forward to the leaves turning. I think some nice colors in the background of a Gold Charger would look great :thumbs:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

dart3404

4402tuff4u

The tree leaves still look pretty green by you. I was up in the Catskill area this past weekend getting ready for hunting season and the leaves were much more reddish and yellowish by Grahamsville, NY. Very nice pictures and very nice Charger!  :2thumbs: Do you drive it to work everyday?
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

NYCMille

41husk

I know how you feel, Cudaken posted pictures of my car on here and I keep going back to look at the pictures.  My wife thinks I am crazy, sometimes I will go out in the garage turn on the radio and just look at my car.  Maybe i am Crazy :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Khyron

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on October 06, 2005, 07:39:08 AM
The tree leaves still look pretty green by you. I was up in the Catskill area this past weekend getting ready for hunting season and the leaves were much more reddish and yellowish by Grahamsville, NY. Very nice pictures and very nice Charger!   :2thumbs: Do you drive it to work everyday?

Wow, must be the elevation, not too colorful here yet :(

Quote from: NYCMille on October 06, 2005, 07:46:07 AM
Do you drive that car everyday as you daily?

and to answer both of you ;) I drive her as much as I can. I'll check the weather forcast, and what i'm doing, and take her out. I love driving this car. I'm gonna be so lost when this weather gets too bad to take her out. I figure I only have 3 more weeks.  :bawling:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

plum500

cudaken

PIC you posted remind me of a story. I was driving from FT Bragg to home on leave 500 mile trip. Around 3:00 AM I had to pull over and get some sleep, found a little drit road by a gas station. It was foggie as well and could not see anything, turned off the light and took a nap. Woke up around 6:30, I was sitting in the middle of a old grave yard! :o Time to go! ;D

Allen, you think you are bad, I spend more time wih my Charger than my wife. You have met both, what would you do? :icon_smile_big:

Khyron, it gives us something to look at so keep on posting.

Cuda Ken

I am back

694spdRT

I never get sick of Charger pictures whether it is a beauty like yours or a project car.  Keep posting away. :thumbs:

Actually the cars in barns type pictures do bother me some but, I still look.  :)
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on October 06, 2005, 07:39:08 AM
The tree leaves still look pretty green by you. I was up in the Catskill area this past weekend getting ready for hunting season and the leaves were much more reddish and yellowish by Grahamsville, NY.

OK... well Grahamsville is out in the boonies so you're forgiven for not showing up at LVD    -   sorta   :icon_smile_big:      

I drove an hour plus to go to this crummy car show near there in Woodbourne in July... for about 15 minutes and then drove over an hour back.       The ride was a lot better than the show.    They should put "Hasidic crossing" signs and things like that on the roads over there   :P

Good luck hunting... bag some big ones... so I don't hit them with any of my cars   :icon_smile_dead:

41husk

Ken, I have to say I prefer the paint job on your Charger :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

sandmbmx88

Quote from: cudaken on October 06, 2005, 08:48:35 AM
PIC you posted remind me of a story. I was driving from FT Bragg to home on leave 500 mile trip. Around 3:00 AM I had to pull over and get some sleep, found a little drit road by a gas station. It was foggie as well and could not see anything, turned off the light and took a nap. Woke up around 6:30, I was sitting in the middle of a old grave yard! :o Time to go! ;D

Allen, you think you are bad, I spend more time wih my Charger than my wife. You have met both, what would you do? :icon_smile_big:

Khyron, it gives us something to look at so keep on posting.

Cuda Ken

:haha:

ken has the best storys....

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

bakerhillpins

Quote from: plum500 on October 06, 2005, 08:36:43 AM
Keep postin -- can't get sick of a classic Charger   :2thumbs:

:iagree: :boogie:

Unfortunately, I enjoy it so much I usually burn too many hours looking at them. I guess that should say drooling as I don't own one myself. :mrt:
And I will even admit to revisiting the Cars for sale adds I have seen countless times simply to get my fix. :leaving:

Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Charger Aficionado

BrianShaughnessy

Ghoste

Hey Khyron, do you keep a camera in the car in case of opportunity like that or did you bring it that day for that purpose?
I only ask because I sometimes keep one in the car just for that purpose.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 05, 2005, 09:09:58 PM

There is a cure! ;)

Nice shots :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

4402tuff4u

Brian, I'm hoping next year I'll be at LVD to meet you guys with my freshly restored Charger. It's a sucky feeling being at these car shows without your own Charger.  :(

On the way down heading home, I took route 52 and I believe either in Pine Bush or Walden there was a pretty good size car show. I could'nt stop because I had to be home early for my daughters soccer game, but I saw a nice blue 68 Road Runner pulling in the lot.

And yes in Ellenville and Woodbourne, NY (jewish alps) there are alot of those Hesidic camps. They are only active in the summers. In the winter all those camps are ideal hunting lots. We have a few leased for hunting purposes.  Up further north towards the mountains in Grahamsville it becomes more christian, as you know they call them the Irish alps.  :icon_smile:

If I score this year, I'll post pictures of the deer, if it's ok with the mod's. Some members might have a problem with it. :-\
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on October 07, 2005, 07:14:31 AM
Brian, I'm hoping next year I'll be at LVD to meet you guys with my freshly restored Charger. It's a sucky feeling being at these car shows without your own Charger.   :(

On the way down heading home, I took route 52 and I believe either in Pine Bush or Walden there was a pretty good size car show. I could'nt stop because I had to be home early for my daughters soccer game, but I saw a nice blue 68 Road Runner pulling in the lot.

If I score this year, I'll post pictures of the deer, if it's ok with the mod's. Some members might have a problem with it. :-\

It's all good man... just kidding but yeah,  we'd love to have everybody come up and hang out - with or without car.
I don't know how many people I meet every year up there saying basically the same thing...  they left the car at home for some dumb reason or another.   If people don't want to race or be in the car show that's one thing but drive the dam thing  --- or at least show up!!!

I didn't hear about any car shows down that way going on...  I cleaned up the stack of fliers recently.   The last decent sized one up here is Mills Mansion in Staatsburg (between Hyde Park and Rhinebeck on Rt. 9) on Oct. 17.     

You can post any bambi pix you want...   as somebody that has no official responsibilities for this site I'd like to let it be known that I do accept bribes of venison chilli, or venison kielbasa.     

And to keep with the thread,  I took #2 and cropped it a bit.   Hopefully Khyron likes the net effect.

Khyron

Quote from: Ghoste on October 07, 2005, 04:25:57 AM
Hey Khyron, do you keep a camera in the car in case of opportunity like that or did you bring it that day for that purpose?
I only ask because I sometimes keep one in the car just for that purpose.

Usually when I'm in the Charger I bring my camera, as you said, sometimes you just find the right moment. The one day I didn't have it I was on a back road and there was a nice old little graveyard. <Not the one from the freaky pics thread> I thought that it would have been a great black and white photo op for the Charger. I reached for the camera, and it wasn't there. :bawling:

Nice picture too Brian :thumbs: I should clean up the rest ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

kab69440

I'll be sick of your car when you paint it a different color. Man alive, I love that Y4!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."