News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

dodge charger 69 need help

Started by law, January 26, 2008, 11:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

law

hey guys i need some help with a dodge charger 67-70...i`m interested in buying a car in the near future and i need some info about the stats and pricing...being the i`m from Europe it` s hard for me to get ahold of a car like this.thank you very much guys
                                                                                      -law :cheers:

1969chargerrtse

Stats?  You could find here through threads.  Price's I would search ebay to get an idea then figure out shipping.  You might be able to find someone here near by to take a look for you.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

69charger2002

i have sent 4 to europe. there should be plenty over there by now lol. just be cautious on condition, some people will lie to sell you their car, because they know once it's gone, they are good to go, and you'll be the one screwed, as it cost so much to send it there, it would hardly be worth sending back
good luck!
travis
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

CB

hi, where are you located? I bought/shipped 6 cars in the past and soon my 7th will be on her way.

CB

edit: I guess you're Italian :)
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

41husk

Quote from: 69charger2002 on January 26, 2008, 01:51:59 PM
i have sent 4 to europe. there should be plenty over there by now lol. just be cautious on condition, some people will lie to sell you their car, because they know once it's gone, they are good to go, and you'll be the one screwed, as it cost so much to send it there, it would hardly be worth sending back
good luck!
travis
What Travis, do you think your 4 multiplied after they got over there? :rofl:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

law

:)  thank you,actually i`m halph turkish,halph egyptian and presently i live in a country called Romania.....Eastern Europe....it bites but i won`t be here for long...i have property in Italy and i`m planning to move to Milan or Florence...I`m not sure....so that`s not a problem....what are your thoughts?

Brock Samson

Welcome to the site law,  :wave: what year/s (Generation) Chargers are your favorite?..  and beyond that it mostly depends on your budget including the shipping costs. As we advise most everyone looking for a Charger, buy the abslolute best condition car you can, a few extra $ spent on a superior example initally will save you allot more in costs time and aggravation down the road, because the bodywork and painting involved in rust repair is very expensive and you being overseas parts are that much harder to get. I'm sure if you run prospective cars past us we can and will help to determine your best candidate for purchase.  :scope: The Dolor is pretty weak now so there are allot of tourists traveling to the United States and allot of American iron being shipped overseas. Again what is your favorite charger?.. maybe you can find something similar for you to blast around those narrow roads in.      :2thumbs:
Look around on the "post pics of your CHARGER" up top, and get back to us,.. we're all too happy to infect others with our enthusiasm for these amazing beautiful and powerful Automobiles.   :yesnod: 

six-tee-nine

If you can buy a car from a fellow member over here you might get out lucky.

I was very lucky to have my 69 inspected by someone I bought it from, before it came to Belgium. If I would buy one now I would fly over to the US to get my eyes on it in person. (that's wat everybody here should do IMO). OR You can always try to find a member here who is willing to go and check the car out for ya.
And trust me, our American friends are more than happy if the are able to help you out   (buying some credit here  :D :D)

Prices are way to high for these cars to gamble.....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

CB

Quote from: six-tee-nine on January 27, 2008, 04:09:33 PM
If you can buy a car from a fellow member over here you might get out lucky.

I was very lucky to have my 69 inspected by someone I bought it from, before it came to Belgium. If I would buy one now I would fly over to the US to get my eyes on it in person. (that's wat everybody here should do IMO). OR You can always try to find a member here who is willing to go and check the car out for ya.
And trust me, our American friends are more than happy if the are able to help you out   (buying some credit here  :D :D)

Prices are way to high for these cars to gamble.....

But you paid TOP dollar for you project, right?
How is it progressing BTW?
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

68charger383

There's two 2nd Gens for sale by an English member on Moparts! As stated above, if you could make one of these work for you, you'll save a lot of $$ plus you could possibly go see the car first!

Page 2 of "B" bodies for sale
http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4069352&page=0&fpart=2&vc=1

1969 Dodge Charger 383 4 speed...location UK

383 Magnum, 4 speed, 3.91 sure grip rear, numbers
matching, original T5 copper paint, dealer docs. and
name tag, manual stearing and drum brakes, build sheet
and window sticker.

original sheet metal with minimal welding to lower
quarters and trunk floor carried out to high standard.
New parts include dynomax SS ultra flow mufflers,
starter, hemi spec fuel pump, trw oil pump, water
pump, complete brake kit, window seals, pertronix
ignition, coil, legendary seat covers and head liner
and much more. For more details call Chris on
01505500152. £17K ONO

All Overseas inquiries welcome on 0441505500152 and leave
full contact details.This is not a scam..references available

Also available is black 1969 Charger RT 440 4 speed 3.54
DANA rear, numbers matching build sheet, bumper to
bumper restoration on very clean body - amazing car.
Call for more details. £35K ONO
see more pics here http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b80/tonic440/?start=all

tonic440@hotmail.com

many thanks moparts 
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

six-tee-nine

Quote from: CB on January 27, 2008, 04:27:55 PM

But you paid TOP dollar for you project, right?
How is it progressing BTW?
CB

Yes maybe you're right I might have took the easy way and payed more than i should, but i might be worth it for me i the end.....

Progress?  Well very very slow due to all the work on the house....
But looking for parts and.......well at least I'm doing something

Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...