News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

tranny experts, I need some advice ugh!

Started by 1BAD68, January 19, 2008, 02:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1BAD68

I'm installing a Transgo TF2 kit in my trans. and the instructions suck.
Anyway, it says to grind some material off the end of the throttle valve, but I ended up grinding the end of the throttle plunger that faces away from the throttle valve.
Anyone know where I can get one?

firefighter3931

Check with John at CRT....i'm sure he can fix you up.  :icon_smile_big:

http://coperacingtrans.com/

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

dukeboy_318

if not, ive got tw ospare valve bodies, i can pull a plunger off and send it to you for free if you want.
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

1BAD68

Quote from: dukeboy_318 on January 19, 2008, 05:47:41 PM
if not, ive got tw ospare valve bodies, i can pull a plunger off and send it to you for free if you want.

man I'd really appreciate that, I looked all over and cant find one.
Let me know what it costs to send it and I'll reimburse you.
Thanks

dukeboy_318

dont worry about reimbursing me, man, aint worth the .50 cents itll cost to send it, just Pm with your address and ill pull the plunger as and get it out to you asap, probably wont be able to do anything till thursday as ill be out of town for work/school
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

John_Kunkel

Keep in mind that there are two different diameters for the throttle valve components depending on the year, the change took place around '68-'69.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.