News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I want you guys oppion!!

Started by mopar-or-no-car, February 16, 2008, 12:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

mopar-or-no-car

Sorry abouy the spelling it was late when I put the post up!  and I got the car wrong too! he is probably NOT putting it on a charger he is putting it back on the correct type of mopar that it belongs on! I do not know the guy who plans on doing this! I met a tow truck driver who told me this story! and when I first heard about it I felt the same way you guys do and I was just curious if anyone else felt the same way I did because the tow truck driver seemed to think it was a REAL COOL idea that his buddy was going to do this and make TONS of money on this scam!! and I though it stunk!!  Thanks for all of your replys! 
Real WOMEN drive MOPARS!!!!!

The70RT

Sure fix a car all up and put stolen numbers on it then get busted and loose the car..... :laugh: I would love to be the president of the insurace company that got taken  :scratchchin:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69charger440

I will take it after the police send it to auction. :yesnod: Then I dont have to worry about going to jail. The police will fix the stolen title. :scratchchin: Then I can have another daily driver!!!! :yesnod: HUM, only if i knew which police department will get it!!!   :patrol: :think:

Anyway I think rode the  :shortbus: as a kid.   He will get caught they always do!!!
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP

Charger Steve

Geeeeeesh!!!! I was going to say something here but changed my mind if you know what I mean.
Charger Steve