News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DC Members 68 Charger Ebay Scam

Started by LeeBoy, January 18, 2008, 02:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeBoy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1&viewitem=&item=190191715436

I believe this car belongs to a member of this site. In the description there is a buy it now price of $13,000 which is an immediate alarm bell. This should probably go under the ebay ads forum but I wanted everybody to check it out and let the owner know as soon as possible.
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

Charger1973

Its funny how all the writing in his ad is in picture form too, so that after he scams someones money he can simply delete the picture/description like it was never there.   :rotz:

Edit: I was thinking he was smart enough to actually host the pictures on his own.  They are actually hosted through ebay.    :hah: :slap:

PocketThunder

i do recognise the seat covers but dont know who's car that is exactly. :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1st_charger

its in the charger pictures post the members name is mopar-heaven and hes new here with 3 posts I think its page 65 of that post!

LeeBoy

I knew I saw it here thanks for finding him. I sent him a message and notified ebay.
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

snooter

i email the scammerss all the time..even say i have postal money order ready and just need address where to send..oh i also say i will have my local police officer friends make a call to see if it is legit and i never get any return information..scambay is pathetic..if i cant touch it i aint buying it

suntech

Checked right nw, and it is taken off :scratchchin:
Wonder if the idiot took it off himself, realizing that he was taken with his pants down, or ebay did :scratchchin:
In my hunt for a charger, i saw a few of them. As a Ebay rookie, i was stupid enaugh to actually wonder if it could be real!!! :smilielol:
Finally i found my 68, and am happy with the way that worked out :2thumbs:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Good catch!  Ebay has since removed it... :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T