News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona fenders

Started by wetfeetmi, January 14, 2008, 03:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeBoy

Man that thing is whipped. I think I would wait to buy a new 1970 Charger fender when they become available! :down:
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

daytonalo

You might be in a Diaper by the time they come out !!

nascarxx29

Same seller has a F6 green 69 daytona currently for sale
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

69_500

He has both fenders for sale doesn't he? The drivers is in one auction, and the passenger in another. Unless one sold already.

moparstuart

anyone here near south bend ?????? 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 17, 2008, 10:02:40 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on January 17, 2008, 10:00:55 AM
anyone here near south bend ?????? 
Nice SCORE!!! 
is someone here willing to pick these up in south bend for me  ???? and store them untill i can come get them  ?????
    HELP ???

69_500

South Bend is about 2 1/2 hours north of me. I'm here in Indianapolis. Is anyone else closer to the Chicago area?

moparstuart

i got a 100.00 frieght quote so i'm just going to get them truck frieghted
  thanks

I met this guy 5 years ago at ricks house in lebanon indiana  , he's a nice guy , He has owned two daytona in that time .

Howie

You are getting there. Now you have to come up with a nose and lower valance.

69_500

Now all you need is the rest of the car to go along with the real fenders. If the deal on the frieght doesn't work out, let me know. I am off on Monday and could swing up there to pick them up for you, and hold them for you.

moparstuart

thanks for the offer
if the shipped all falls out i'll let you know

I have all the stuff to build a dayclona except a nose now , but my bird  convert will get driven a couple of years before i can afford a nose for the charger

hemi68charger

Quote from: moparstuart on January 18, 2008, 04:36:47 PM
i got a 100.00 frieght quote so i'm just going to get them truck frieghted
  thanks

I met this guy 5 years ago at ricks house in lebanon indiana  , he's a nice guy , He has owned two daytona in that time .

Yeap, he and his wife are very nice.. Congrad's on the purchase and future project.......

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

thanks troy     he is a really good finder of cars almost got himself a super nice bird

moparstuart

anyone know who makes the best fender top scoops, fit? finish ? price ?

PocketThunder

Stu, are you gonna use cudakens 69 for your Daytona clone?  :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

yes  ,  larry roper hotrod on here will be putting the vega hatch and wing on sometime in the next couple of months
   and yes it's  car pictured below , it now haa a 440 six pac motor in it and will be headed to arkansas soon .

i'm sure i will start a thread on it sometime soon .