News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1966 Dodge Barris Supervan Tradesmen Van at Russo and Steele Auction in Phoenx

Started by az69rtcharger, January 16, 2008, 03:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

az69rtcharger

http://www.russoandsteele.com/collector_car/1966_dodge_barris_supervan_tradesmen_van/7353.html

The Russo and Steele auction in Phoenix has plenty of Mopars this year lots of Cuda's, Challengers and a few Daytona's and Superbirds.

I like the Russo and Steele auction better than Barrett-Jackson because the bidding is more in line with the correct values of the cars and you have better chances to find deals.

LeeBoy

The Supervan restoration was on Speed Channels show Chop Cut Rebuild. Cool retro custom.
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

az69rtcharger

TUFCAT

I would like to this to be shown on Speed TV.... too bad they run during the same week!  I hear many people go to both auctions. Its a shame really, they should each be held on a seperate weeks.

moparstuart

Quote from: LeeBoy on January 16, 2008, 03:57:24 PM
The Supervan restoration was on Speed Channels show Chop Cut Rebuild. Cool retro custom.
yeah they totally restored it on TV  that round bed rotates in it

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger_Fan

If that thing didn't have such large windows, it would make quite the shaggin' wagon! O0  :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

az69rtcharger

I try to attend each auction, the real sad thing is there are 3 other auctions going on here in the Phoenix area, but Barrett-Jackson is the biggest followed by Russo and Steel. January is the best month to be here as there is so much up for sale if you want something you can find it.

Ghoste

Pretty much all the big auction houses start in Arizona the same week in January.  It's almost like a convention of sorts.

TruckDriver

I saw they have a few of Barris's cars at Barret-Jackson too this year. I saw the "Monkee mobile" and the "Batmobile" are there.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Shakey

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 16, 2008, 04:19:58 PM
If that thing didn't have such large windows, it would make quite the shaggin' wagon! O0  :lol:

According an old girlfriend of mine, the windows would make it a better shaggin' wagon!   :-\

Also, back in high school there was a fella that had a van that had a wooden front bumper that said "shaggin' wagon" engraved into it.  I don't imagine the father's of the girls he went out with were too keen on that deal!   :eek2: