News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wow I spent $600 today from Yearone.

Started by Mo Power, January 15, 2008, 04:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo Power

Well I finally ordered my new drivers floor pan,fuel lines,water neck,speedo cable, and hooker headers for my 360. And came to 613.38 and even with my 20% discount but hsipping killed me because of three oversized items. But now it will be ut X mas again waiting for my presents  :icon_smile_big:. So anybody else order from yearone lately?
1973 Charger SE
1972 Roadrunner-1 of 34 power sunroofs                                
          Crazy colors, Wacky decals, and Massive engines
                      That's what Mopars alll about

PocketThunder

No, but i need a complete set of wire harnesses for my Charger someday....  :-\
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69bronzeT5

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 15, 2008, 04:28:04 PM
No, but i need a complete set of wire harnesses for my Charger someday....  :-\

same :yesnod:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Mo Power

Ya well I found out that Hooker headers went up about $30 the beginning of 08 same with a bunch of parts I ordered  :brickwall:.
1973 Charger SE

69bronzeT5

What did you get the parts for? The Charger or the Runner?
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

0X01B8

Got some wheel lip moldings on the way.  That 20% code is real nice.  I think it expires tomorrow.

Troy

Honestly, I wouldn't have ordered any of that stuff from Year One as it's all available through other vendors (including Summit) at lower prices with cheaper shipping. I need the wiring harnesses like PocketThunder and Year One has an "exclusive agreement" so I don't have any way around that.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

moparstuart

Quote from: Troy on January 15, 2008, 05:05:20 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't have ordered any of that stuff from Year One as it's all available through other vendors (including Summit) at lower prices with cheaper shipping. I need the wiring harnesses like PocketThunder and Year One has an "exclusive agreement" so I don't have any way around that.

Troy

I ordered all new wiring harnesses from HARDENS and was very happy with them . For my 69 charger and my 70 rr convertible.
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

terrible one

I agree with Troy, and third (or fourth?) the statement about needing new wiring harnesses. I'm going to use Evan's for the engine bay since they are so much cheaper ($120ish I think) but don't know what I'll do about the dash harness, etc. Hardens? I've never heard of them? Tell me more!

supserdave

We used an Evans harness and it worked well!

TruckDriver

Quote from: supserdave on January 15, 2008, 05:37:15 PM
We used an Evans harness and it worked well!
:iagree:

When I still had mt Charger, I bought mine from Evans. $120. and it was a exact reproduction.

http://evanswiring.tripod.com/index.html
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Troy

Quote from: moparstuart on January 15, 2008, 05:22:30 PM

Troy

I ordered all new wiring harnesses from HARDENS and was very happy with them . For my 69 charger and my 70 rr convertible.

I should clarify: As far as I know, the only correct dash harness is exclusive to Year One. The guy who had my bronze car threw ALL of the wiring away. I can get engine harnesses through multiple vendors (some more correct than others). I'll check Hardens but their web site sucks and I seriously doubt they have the one I'm looking for. ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Mo Power

Bought the parts for the Runner and I'll post some pics because I already have the old pan cut out already and just needs to be installed. But the discount does expire tormorrow also that's why I had to hurry up.
1973 Charger SE

SFRT

yep..in the last 3 weeks I have spent quite a bit at Year One,Ebay, Paddock, Stephens, Stockton Wheels, Tire Rack and SSB....another chunk next week at Magnum Force. Stuff is starting to pile up...as soon as the Car gets out of the shop ( next week? week after?)..it all gets stuck in.February is going to be a wacky month. I am excited.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RJS

1969chargerrtse

Week or so ago I bought a battery tray from them, even though I see them on ebay for 19.95, I paid 45.00.  When It came in the mail I went to put it in the trunk of my Charger to store it, and there was another brand new one  :rofl:  laying in the trunk.  That's been my luck with this car lately.  Spent 700.00 for engine compartment "stuff" at A+M yesterday, does that count?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

NMike

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on January 15, 2008, 05:47:56 PM

When I still had mt Charger, I bought mine from Evans. $120. and it was a exact reproduction.

http://evanswiring.tripod.com/index.html

69 A&B Body side reflectors, set of 4  $45.00

are these like the ones everyone is selling for $85?

Back N Black

Orderd completed wirning harness for my charger front to back from yearone. Dash harness on back order 4 to 6 weeks.  :brickwall:

Mike DC

$600 doesn't go very far with YO these days.

Shakey

I've purchased plenty of items from YO over the years.  They are not my first choice as far as vendors go however if I am in the Atlanta area it makes it worth my time to pick up some items that I need.  As mentioned earlier, they charge a bit much for shipping so I just work around that.  The catalogue they publish is very helpful during a restoration when referencing parts that are or are not available.  Their customer service is very good also.

Mo Power

Ya I like yearone one but kinda pissed me off that they jacked up the prices in 08 which I wasn't aware of. But they have helpful things in the books and I couldn't think of anyone else who has exact length fuel lines but then again I could of just measured my own.
1973 Charger SE

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on January 15, 2008, 05:22:30 PM

Troy

Is it plug and go? ...or did you have to put on the connectors?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us