News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

where to buy sure grip clutch pack?

Started by AmadeusCharger500, January 15, 2008, 01:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmadeusCharger500

Anyone know where to get these at a reasonable price?

1BAD68

Get it from "Dr. Diff"
I think his prices are competitive and he gives you some tips for installing.

Chatt69chgr

Runner

i STRONGLY recomend you get them from doctor diff.    the first time i rebiuld my suregrip i used the mancini kit and it didint have any slippage at all, it might as well been a spool, i then bought a mopar kit and it was a little better but still to tight.  when i went with a solid pinion spacer and 4.10 gears ( took out 4.57s) i was seriously considering buying a new suregrip  to make the car more street friendly.  when i ordered all my parts from he set me up with his clutch kit and i couldnt be happier. the car turns nice and free and doesnt even drag a tire on gravel unless its really loose stuff but goes straight as an arrow at the track, always lays a nice even patch.   and you wont get better rearend tech anywhere!!

71 roadrunner 452 e heads  11.35@119 mph owned sence 1984
72 panther pink satellite sebring plus 383 727
68 satellite 383 4 speed  13.80 @ 102 mph  my daily driver
69 superbee clone 440    daughters car
72 dodge dart swinger slant six

firefighter3931

:iagree: Cass (Dr Diff) built the Dana that's in my car. I had it shipped cross country...well worth it, inmo.  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

71 Bee Man

Quote from: AmadeusCharger500 on January 15, 2008, 01:03:18 PM
Anyone know where to get these at a reasonable price?

Mate, I only recently bougth a set of Yukon gears from a guy over there and he was fantastic - both on price and service.

Just type Moparts P&S into google and his storefront will come up. It doesn't hurt to get a quote off him.

Peter
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html

Nacho-RT74

I got the SG carrier from him ( and some other LOOOONG list ). just $355. $100 cheaper than Randy

Also got a spiders and shaft used set from doct diff to fix my open carrier. THAT GUY REALLY KNOW WHAT IS A GOOD USED PART.

Cass is a great guy too to ask for help!  :2thumbs:
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

AmadeusCharger500

Steve P.

Yup...   :iagree:  This is the guy you want for all your rear axle needs...   :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida