News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FYI 2 gen upper door pads.

Started by Back N Black, January 14, 2008, 09:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Back N Black

I got the new P.G. Classic catalog in the mail today and they have upper door pads for 68-70 Chargers  in black, white, blue and brown. The fronts are going for 295.00 a pair and the rear pads are going for 275.00 a pair.

Cheers

rare69

i also got the catalog today, cant really tell how nice they are from the little picture but the price seems right. cant believe how much stuff they are making for mopars now, lots of good stuff in there.

JimShine

I got one in today as well. I notice they have metal core upper dash pads as well. I need a brown one.

Back N Black

I'm planning on taking a trip up there next week and hopefully i can get a good look at the pads and a few other items i'm intrested in. I'm about 1.5 hrs drive from their shop.  :cheers:

JimShine

Get us some pics while you are there!

Mopar2Ya

This is definitely good news, & the more good new parts for these Mopars the better. I wonder how these repops compare to having the orig done by JustDashes?

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

BrianShaughnessy

Check the group buy forum...   http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,36605.0.html

PG Classic is the Canadian counterpart of BE&A.   
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

JimShine

Thats too bad as there are no colors yet. I will stick with worn before I do dye.

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: JimShine on January 17, 2008, 12:20:06 PM
Thats too bad as there are no colors yet. I will stick with worn before I do dye.

Colors will be based on the interest and also the results of sales of black.      If you need a color,  post it in the BE&A thread so Michael is aware of the need. 
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

JimShine

He knows tan is in demand. It is featured right in his catalog (for upper dash pads too). Its just a matter of waiting for them to sell the blacks and move on to the colors.

Mike DC

Climbing in & out of the windows on a GL wrecks a dye-job real fast. 

Even non-dyed upper door pads have more of a finite lifespan in that situation.