News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68-69 HOOD INDICATOR LIGHT BOOTS

Started by BEAPARTS, January 15, 2008, 02:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEAPARTS

Well? Here is the first set and they go to Brian.  Everyone put their hands together for Brian (resq302) for actually having a set that was workable.  I can take orders now and they will be here in the next week or so.  It's amazing how soft new rubber is, a little white grease and pull her home.

The price is $19 per pair.

Michael C. Ross - Owner
B/E & A Restoration Parts, Inc.
www.beaparts.com
330-725-3990

resq302

Looks good Mike.  I can't remember for sure, but, did the original ones have the ribbing on them?
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

BEAPARTS

Quote from: resq302 on January 15, 2008, 03:59:26 PM
Looks good Mike.  I can't remember for sure, but, did the original ones have the ribbing on them?

Absolutely, unless you sent me the boots off your Pinto.

1969chargerrtse

You do great work, nice to know there's a company out there we can rely on.  :2thumbs:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

resq302

Quote from: BEAPARTS on January 15, 2008, 04:27:09 PM
Quote from: resq302 on January 15, 2008, 03:59:26 PM

Absolutely, unless you sent me the boots off your Pinto.

Well, since I dont own a Pinto, I guess they were on there then. :spank: :coocoo: :sorry: :leaving:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Rocky

WOW, that was fast.  I just missed out on the Christmas discount for the hood indicators.  Will all the hood indicator sets include the boots from now on?  If so will the new special price be the original non-sale price of $195?  Will there be a MLK day special?   :shruggy:  If there is, please count me in.  I am so confused.   :slap:

Thanks,
    Rocky

bull

Was this the item everyone was confused about/didn't know existed? Will they eventually be included as part of the set?

BEAPARTS

Absolutely the boots will be included in the light assemblies, however, I know everyone hates to hear this, the price will go up a little to offset the boot expense.  Also, any customer that have purchased the light assemblies from us is only obligated to the difference in the price of the total light assembly.  I'm guessing the light assemblies will go up $10 for the boots when complete light assemblies are purchased.

Shakey

I guess this sabatacal I have taken from my project (September - ?) is kinda paying off as I see more and more items being reproduced.

Hats off to Peter Gee & Michael Ross!   :2thumbs: