News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Question about yearones 3/4 floor pan?

Started by Mo Power, January 12, 2008, 11:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo Power

Ok well I need a floor pan for the roadrunner and the rust goes all the way up to where it's glued together or seamed. And I was wondering will the pan go all the way up to that seam or am I going to have to a 2 inch piece out of a junkyard car to go all the length. I hope you guys know what I'm talking about because my drivers pan is shot and heres a pic with the red seam up in upper left corner.
1973 Charger SE
1972 Roadrunner-1 of 34 power sunroofs                                
          Crazy colors, Wacky decals, and Massive engines
                      That's what Mopars alll about

Hemidog

71_Charger_R/T

Yes the B-body floor pans go up to the seam at the firewall. I would check out "Hardens" as  Year one did not know their product when I had questions about full  VS 3/4 floor pans and their shipping was astronomical too. Hardens told me exact length, width and where it would end short of the seam. (I ended up going with a full length pan on mine)

Mo Power

Well I need it to go all the way up to the seam to get rid of all the bad rust and thanks I'll check out Hardens.
1973 Charger SE
1972 Roadrunner-1 of 34 power sunroofs                                
          Crazy colors, Wacky decals, and Massive engines
                      That's what Mopars alll about