News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

THE HAZE's new owner is here. Welcome Coke Bottle Kid.

Started by 472 R/T SE, October 06, 2005, 12:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Welcome CBK.   :wave:  There's still a pass. seat in that door slammer, meaning new members are still required to give rides.

Is there any new video floating around from this summer?

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

not to sound like a jerk (but some of you may think so anyways), but do you think we would be welcoming him this way if he did not own the haze?  just curious.

i dont know the guy, so i just threw that out there.

welcome Cokebottlekid.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

dart3404

Charger_Fan

Quote from: RD on October 06, 2005, 02:24:15 PM
not to sound like a jerk (but some of you may think so anyways), but do you think we would be welcoming him this way if he did not own the haze?   just curious.
If someone started a welcome thread to welcome a specific newbie, I'll usually post a welcome...I don't care what car they own.

That's just me, though. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

RD

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 06, 2005, 02:33:43 PM
not to sound like a jerk (but some of you may think so anyways), but do you think we would be welcoming him this way if he did not own the haze?   just curious.
If someone started a welcome thread to welcome a specific newbie, I'll usually post a welcome...I don't care what car they own.

CF, you are just the nicest guy on this forum is all, and that is a trait I try to emulate  :icon_smile_big: ol' buddy!!!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

psykicpup

hi...... which u prefer 'coke' bottle' or kid--- i dont give a * bout the rest
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Charger_Fan

Quote from: RD on October 06, 2005, 02:38:40 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 06, 2005, 02:33:43 PM

CF, you are just the nicest guy on this forum is all, and that is a trait I try to emulate   :icon_smile_big: ol' buddy!!!
Thanks Man.  ;D You're not so bad yourself. :pity: :icon_smile_tongue:

472 R/T SE

not to sound like a jerk (but some of you may think so anyways), but do you think we would be welcoming him this way if he did not own the haze?  just curious.

i dont know the guy, so i just threw that out there.

welcome Cokebottlekid.

Hey man I'm not bashful.  Hell no I wouldn't be welcoming him either. :icon_smile_big:  If I remember correctrly, CBK was around for the beginning the original DC board.  ???