News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird on CMT Country Fried Videos

Started by sunroofsuperbird, January 10, 2008, 07:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunroofsuperbird

Did anyone else see Country Fried Videos Wed night at 10:00 EST. there was some videos of some Good old boys {Rednecks} like me on there jumping some cars and A limo and a Hearse over things and into RVs and things [sounds like what I do here in NC]  :yesnod: anyway in the background of one of the limo jumps you see a nice looking Red Superbird [Clone?] it is plain red no decals jacked up in rear with wide ralleys like mine and sits about same stance a mine [redneck style] looks like nice car. I have never seen any pics of one like that anywhere anyone here Know them?  :shruggy: If so we need to get together and they can come here to NC and we can jump some junk cars around here also.  :yesnod:  :smilielol:
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

BigBlockSam

:smilielol: :2thumbs:  sounds great lets jump some stuff  :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img