News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

On the radio again! Sirius Channel 108 2pm!

Started by NYCMille, January 10, 2008, 12:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

Hey Guys -

Doing the weekly radio show today at 2pm Eastern on Sirius Sat. Radio - Channel 108 - The Maxim Magazine Station.

moparstuart

wish i had it  , i'm too cheap to pay for radio
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TUFCAT

Man...... I missed it,  a brother needs more warning.  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

dukeboy_318

1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

TUFCAT

Yeah man,  you should have clued me in  ....I was listening to some riveting religious programming at the time!  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

PocketThunder

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 10, 2008, 05:23:22 PM
Yeah man,  you should have clued me in  ....I was listening to some riveting religious programming at the time!  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Oh you mean this guy?   :scratchchin:   :rofl:   :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."