News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

bfg 295-50-15 tires

Started by komninon, January 02, 2008, 07:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

komninon

Big O Tires in DENVER CO have two tires left.

440charger68

i have the same tires, didn't they stop production on those?
life's a garden, dig it.

komninon

that is what i heard, but i do not think so.

Paul G

They are not listed in the Summit catalog any longer.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

bull

71mopar383

Im looking at getting the Cooper Cobras

Steve P.

My local distributor said they are not going to make them anymore. One of his guys bought 4 sets of them and that cleaned them out..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

I posted this elsewhere but I'll do it again here. I called the BFG headquarters a few days ago asking about this issue and they told me the next production startup for the 295/50R15 is June of this year. That's what the BFG big wigs are telling their employees to say, whether it's really going to happen is a whole different matter. And even if they do start making them again they're going to have a lot of backorders to fill before they start stocking any shelves so I guess we'll find out sometime this summer if we're ever going to see them again.

terrible one

I don't understand why they would stop making, or hault production temporarily of a product with a lot of demand. . .  :shruggy: