News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Well, the move's over, but the work isn't...

Started by hemi68charger, January 04, 2008, 11:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Quote from: hemigeno on January 08, 2008, 02:08:09 PM
Troy!

Glad to see you're settling into the new place.  Long time coming, just like a few other things you've waited around a long time for.

The garage looks awesome (oh yeah, the house too   :lol: ).  It's also good to hear the '68 is coming home soon.

Geno

P.S.  Do you need a campaign manager??   :P

Sure,, your truck would make for a great campaign platform for speeches and hand-waving....... lol.......  Mopower to the People !!!
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69_500

Troy for pres in 2020.

That gives you 12 years of local office before you go big time.

I wish my attic had that much room in it. Seems they didn't even think about putting any decking down when the built the house I live in.

472 R/T SE

Oh great, another politician from Texas.   :smilielol:

What a spread  :o  That's a half mill up here easy, prolly more.  Your home and garage most likely have more square footage than our whole lot.  It looks like you have room to grow on the side of the garage, also looks like you'll be needing a riding lawn mower.  You couldn't have picked a better time of the year to be up in the attic.  It's been so long since I've been up in mine I forget what's even up there.

Congrats man.  I know it was a pain in the arse at times but definitely looks worth it.   :2thumbs:

PocketThunder

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on January 08, 2008, 05:08:16 PM
  It's been so long since I've been up in mine I forget what's even up there.

Clark W. Griswold comes to mind.. :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

Yeah but once he got up there, he was stuck.

Magnumcharger

Sure,, your truck would make for a great campaign platform for speeches and hand-waving....... lol.......  Mopower to the People !!!

Somehow I can picture this: Flatdeck truck, jug band, and a little fellow with a broom.
Vote for Homer Stokes!
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed