News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WHOOOOO!!!! This guy needs to be locked up to protect himself

Started by TruckDriver, January 09, 2008, 10:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Forza

Hemidog

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on January 09, 2008, 10:06:51 PM
Just, well, you need to read this.............. :o
I thought the story was gonna say he was eating it with ketchup when the paramedics got there. :lol:

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 09, 2008, 10:29:44 PM
I dont know whats worse, that or this: 

:o   :o   :o
How lame, I wanted to see a pic of the chick, not the stupid room!  :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

Crazy, but not stupid.   :lol:

"It had been somewhat cooked by the time the deputy arrived," sheriff's Capt. Ben Wolfinger said. "He put a tourniquet on his arm before, so he didn't bleed to death. That kind of mental illness is just sad."
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

dukeboy_318

1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

400/6/PAC

bull

Well, like the Bible says it goes on the hand or forehead. I guess he's lucky ithe wasn't seeing things on his forehead. :lol: