News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Missouri members near Sedalia?

Started by DukesofHoward, January 07, 2008, 11:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukesofHoward

How many members near Sedalia, MO?

A friend from Missouri called me tonight about trying to help a co-worker ID and sell 3 or 4 Hemi engines. One he is certain is a 392 with 2x4s and runs. It is in an old Packard or something right now. Says there's another, smaller Hemi on the floor with Hilborn Injection on it.

Anyhow my friend is not a Mopar guy (more into dirt bikes and tractors - but can recognize a Hemi) and this co-worker has had a stroke and needs to sell some of his stuff to pay for medical bills, etc.

My friend is going to take some pics in the next couple of days and I'll post them and perhaps get some forum help identifying just exactly what is there.

Anyhow, I'm hoping that if it seems necessary one of the nearby members could take an in-person look to help establish a fair value for whatever is there.

Thanks
Dave

moparstuart

I am near sedalia
and have a driver there 3 times a week or so  ????????????/
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

472 R/T SE

Sorry to hear of your co worker's friend.  Hope he doesn't have any lingering issues and that he can sell those motors to an enthusiast.