News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I got my mistress a new black dress for her 40th birthday

Started by bull, January 08, 2008, 11:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Well, she's 40 years old today and has never looked better IMO. For her birthday I got her a really expensive black dress so one day we can go out in style...

If you recall, this first picture is as far as I was able to get nearly two years ago I think. The rest are of the most recent progress:

bull

I've been laid up for the past six days or so with a hurt leg so I haven't been able to get out for more pictures yet. That and I'm waiting for some weatherstripping from an ebay seller before I go down there again. They're still wet sanding and putting clear coats on it too so it's not entirely finished. Dangerously close though. :2thumbs:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

69charger2002

man i bet you are happy. seeing the light at the end of the tunnel must have you stoked right now
congrats! she's awful pretty
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

PocketThunder

Crap, i didnt even know that you were in paint already!  Sweet man. :cheers:

How long has it been since you bought that car?  4 years now?  :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bull

Quote from: 69charger2002 on January 08, 2008, 11:51:44 PM
man i bet you are happy. seeing the light at the end of the tunnel must have you stoked right now
congrats! she's awful pretty
trav

Thanks. Yes it is very encouraging. I finally feel like I'm getting closer to the downhill side of all this. I wish I had more money right now but they pulled the plug in the OT at work again so I'm running on empty. Hopefully I'll be able to get that rebuilt 383 I was talking about recently. The rebuilder has it in storage and told me he would give me the first shot at it when he gets his new shop and starts moving stuff again. It would cost less than rebuilding my original 383.

bull

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 08, 2008, 11:55:11 PM
Crap, i didnt even know that you were in paint already!  Sweet man. :cheers:

How long has it been since you bought that car?  4 years now?  :shruggy:

Roughly. I'd have to look it up.

rare69

congrats! the car looks great. hope the OT money starts showing up again real soon, i just love seeing them come together.

bmoparmofo

69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

dads_69

Theres something about those '68 tail lights that make my day. Congrats Curtis, keep the photos coming, after you get better.
Awesome!  :2thumbs:

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

River

Curtis,   Looks Very CooL !!!   Congrats   :cheers:   ... is Bill doing  the painting??

Mike
69 Charger  R/T    Q5      C5X

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Rack

:notworthy:

Same year and same color my charger is gonna be... you've just given me some motivation, Bull.

Thanks!  :2thumbs:

8WHEELER

BLACK   :shruggy: I thought it was a GREEN Car.... oh never mind   :nana:  looking good Curtis.

Well, I did not know it was back in the shop either, but one more big step done on the Black Beauty. Now time
to save up more to finish it............ boy that sounds familiar   :brickwall:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

bull

Quote from: 8WHEELER on January 09, 2008, 02:21:12 AM
BLACK   :shruggy: I thought it was a GREEN Car.... oh never mind   :nana:  looking good Curtis.

Well, I did not know it was back in the shop either, but one more big step done on the Black Beauty. Now time
to save up more to finish it............ boy that sounds familiar   :brickwall:

Dan

I don't think there's any green left anymore, Dan. Used to be you could still see hints of it here and there but those days are over.

Anyway, I didn't want to go around yapping about how I was taking the car to the shop and post pictures of the trip there and every little step in the process, yada, yada, blah, blah. At this point I'd rather just get it done and then talk about it. It's nice to give my buddies a surprise once in a while. :2thumbs:

Hemidog

sweet, I've never seen pics of your car! looks straight as an arrow!.

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

learical1

I'm confused.  All the mistresses I ever had always looked better OUT of their dresses. :shruggy: :smilielol:
Bruce

SnoPro440

2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

41husk

Congrats on the dress, her curves look real good in it! and happy birthday!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger-Bodie

Lookin good Bull!!! 

Youre leg will heal twice as fast when that car gets home ,begging you to put just one more part on!!  :2thumbs:

By the way Bull, I like the color choice!  :yesnod: :coolgleamA:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Back N Black

Pistolpete

Looks AWESOME bro!! Congrats! Cant wait to see her finished!!  :2thumbs:
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!