News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SSBC group buy

Started by runningman, October 03, 2005, 03:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runningman

I think this deal is still available, if anyone is interested email me.  It was around 30% off or so.  matt   bsanders@ameritech.net

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

runningman

The discount is pretty much on any brake kit.  You can check out the website, www.ssbrakes.com get the kit#(s) you are interested in and email me the info with your name, address and phone #.  I will wait and get everyone together and send the info over to them.  Once I get the info in I will let everybody know, you can then call the sales manager who is handling the deal directly and take care of the payment.  Any other questions feel free to email me.  I am also going to get everyone together that is interested in doing another inline tube deal.  matt

chargermick

I bought this kit the last time Runningman set up the group buy. It's a great kit, if you follow the directions, the brakes damn near fall into place themselves. The front disc setup made a huge difference in stopping ability. Runningman, thanks for setting up these discounts, they must eat up a lot of your time.

runningman

No problem, I am glad you were happy with your kit.  I still haven't put mine on yet, hopefully will have the car done next spring.  I may try to set up another TTI deal if we get enough people together also.  matt

Charger4404spd

Those are nice brake kits, but a little pricey for me. I am interested in a TTI discount though.

chargermick

Will their discount apply to brake kits only? I've been looking at their vacuum pump for a while.

runningman

There is a discount on them, not sure the exact % though.  matt

CB

if I follow through with the 69 project, I want disk brakes kit , TTI exhaust, and maybe other goodies  ;D
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

runningman

Not sure how much longer this deal is going on, if you haven't already emailed me your info please do so and I will get everything rolling.  matt

runningman

I got two emails so far, anyone else??

Silver R/T

too bad they got small rotors, I wanna go with wilwood since they got bigger rotors
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722