News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who On the Site would you Want to Meet and Why?..

Started by Brock Samson, October 04, 2005, 05:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dart3404

chrisII

well being a "newbie" around here there are alot of people i would love to meet.. dodge charger guy, and charger72se seem to be the most likely, being as we all have 72s and bouth live within 45 minutes of me.   DCG and i work in the same industry, and i work a town over from where 72se lives.
   there are a number here who i think would be just a blast to party with (andy74 pops right to mind) , and there are those here who are fellow musicians also that i would love to talk with at some point . pretty much anyone who posts here would be fun to meet, but as of yet i have not gotten the chance.

mustanghater

COME ON! give me a break,I'm not that bad of a person.Sure I say some stupid things butdoesn't everyone? their are people everywhere else that read my stuff and don't have a problem, but its only   happens here. good bye for now I'm leaving.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

69bananabeast

some people say more stupid stuff than others ....
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

6pkrunner

Well just to change the topic and get on to who you'd like to meet, I'd like to think I can make Carlisle next year. Probably an old man's wet dream, but I'll hang onto it nevertheless. If so any and al Mopar loves I'd love to meet.

ChargerBill

This is kind of like when your GF asks "Do these jeans make me look fat?"...there really isn't a right answer. There are quite a few people I'd like to meet, I've known alot of the regulars on here for years now, and I've seen a lot of bozos come and go too. BTW, I noticed that my name didn't appear on anyone's list - dang, I used to be so loved and respected...   :icon_smile_blackeye: Now I know how Rodney Dangerfield felt...   ;)
Life is a highway...

Chris G.

Mike, you are definitely someone I am overdue to meet. I know I'm going to have to make a trip up to Canada to meet a bunch of my friends. Winnipeg will be my base, but I'll branch from there. I will make it to Red Deer, Ab before I die for sure. Between You, Ron, Don and Kori, I'll just about cover the entire country. I need to start saving up.   ;)

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Ponch on October 06, 2005, 05:15:05 PM
do you put anything in your grits or just plain?

Sometimes when I stay over at my nubian princess' place, she'll make some for breakfast. I like to mix some brown sugar and lots of butter in them.

Do me a favor...

Next time you put sugar in your grits, call Vain and tell him what you did so he can go over there and punch you in the throat!

A complete list of things you are allowed to mix into your grits:

Shrimp, Andouille sausage, and cheese (this must all be done together)
Cheese
Crumbled bacon
Salt and pepper

That's IT!

BTW...Hominy grits are best though corn grits are good too.

Instant grits are a blight upon humanity.  You may cook "quick" grits if you only have five minutes to cook...but this should only be done in case of an emergency.

BTW...you can tell real (non-instant) grits because they form a skin on top when they aren't stirred regularly.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Old Moparz

Mmmmm, andouille sausage! Now I need to go back to that specialty section at the expensive supermarket.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

RD

thread hijackers.  how can you get "Who On the Site would you Want to Meet and Why?.. " to eating grits and what you should add to them?  :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on October 06, 2005, 05:41:52 PM
Quote from: 69bananabeast on October 06, 2005, 05:34:14 PM
wasnt 69 the most popular year   ???

Yes it was. Popular and Desirable, are two different subjects though     :-X   :icon_smile_wink:.

They built the most '68s out of all the second-gens.  Though if you really want to get nitpicky, I think '73s were the most popular.

By the way, lots of butter and salt are the only way to eat your grits.  Mmmmm, I'm gonna steep me up some now.

Vainglory, Esq.

Brock Samson

Old Moparz

Quote from: RD on October 06, 2005, 11:13:38 PM
thread hijackers.   how can you get "Who On the Site would you Want to Meet and Why?.. " to eating grits and what you should add to them?   :D

People who visit friends & relatives always bring something as a nice gesture. Cake, pie, wine & even gifts sometimes. Some members on here mentioned they were bringing beer or other adult beverages. Others were planning on bringing tea from England, scones, crumpets, grits, andoullie sausage & more. It looks as though a large event with lots of food & beverages has been arranged, & it appears to me, that since you feel the thread has been hijacked, maybe you're one of those people that always show up empty handed at gatherings so you can leach off everybody else's stuff?
               Bob                

Old Moparz

Bob                

Chryco Psycho

Back to the topic ... I am working on meeting as many people as possible ...kinda blew it in Calisle this year , I was helping a member at the exact time of the meet at Chris`s car  ::)
, I have met many members & would like to meet any of the members with 2 exceptions , I seem to be meeting a lot more of the east coast members which is odd considering how far I am from the east coast
I have to meet Dart 3404 at some point as well .... who wouldn`t , she is a great looking Chick who is hardcore into Mopars   

TruckDriver

Quote from: RD on October 06, 2005, 11:13:38 PM
thread hijackers.   how can you get "Who On the Site would you Want to Meet and Why?.. " to eating grits and what you should add to them?   :D
:iagree: This was a cool thred :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

73dodge

Quote from: MustangHater on October 06, 2005, 06:26:10 PM
COME ON! give me a break,I'm not that bad of a person.Sure I say some stupid things butdoesn't everyone? their are people everywhere else that read my stuff and don't have a problem, but its only  happens here. good bye for now I'm leaving.

Promise?

Dude I've seen your posts and you need to grow up and MATURE some more. I am sure you are not a "bad person" not all immature people are bad that wouild make my three kids "bad". You just need to grow up and work on sending electrical impulses into your brain matter before you post useless and pointless threads.

Now don't stomp away mad and throw a temper tantrum that just shows how much you need to grow up, try SOMH (sitting on my hands) before replying to a post with a mindless comment just to up your post count.

We're pretty forgiving it's just when you call attention to yourself by posting and posting is when we'll jump on you

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

AKcharger

I've already met a buch of you but amoung those I haven't met yet these people are at the top

- The "Profit" Chryco - Just to bask in his wisdom
- Nacho - Master of the 3rd Gen
- 6pkrunner - Maker of the finest printed auto materials all at a reasonable price
- Kyron - He put me on his list!   :)
- Guest - This guy is EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME man he has some energy!
- Drop top - master of body work
- Dodge don - Fellow member of the only "Real" Charger registry on the net!  ;)
- Dodgeghargerguy - Found my wife's car
- OC and mustanghater - Look, you guys made a list!!!
- Dart 3404 - Gives greadible advice on posting stuff
- AFFlier - He's an Air Force guy
- also vainglory, allblue, and chargerbill..whould also like to get that guy that used to argue with charger bill and get them together

Chris G.

Quote from: AKcharger on October 07, 2005, 09:07:34 AM
Dodge don - Creator of the only "Real" Charger registry on the net!

Damn, that's cold AK.  :leaving:  I must have fired myself.  :laugh: :P

dart3404

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on October 07, 2005, 01:22:58 AM

I have to meet Dart 3404 at some point as well .... who wouldn`t , she is a great looking Chick who is hardcore into Mopars   

We will meet even if I have to come to Canada during your two weeks of summer. I want a hug and a ride in your 70 Challenger.  :drive:

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on October 07, 2005, 09:37:00 AM

Damn, that's cold AK.  :leaving:   I must have fired myself.   :laugh: :P

Maybe it was a typo?
:bow: :pity:

Steve P.

I would like to meet you all..  I have met a few and for those who think Halfass IS an ass, you would be wrong.. He is a great guy that loves life and Mopars..

Top of my list would be : Bull, Chryco, Firefighter, Troy, Chris, JEN and her husband Ed, Snake, Strat-0 crazy, ChargerBill, and Jesse....  Of course I have left some others out due to my lack of memory,, but you know who you are....  Ok, Todd just came to mind as I just spotted a beer can..  I would very much like to meet Yellowcuda and her better/equal half.... She just lifts my mood everytime I read anything of hers.. I am still waiting to hear about the overdrive unit!!!!!!!  Hint, hint.......

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

6pkrunner

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on October 07, 2005, 09:37:00 AM

Damn, that's cold AK. :leaving:  I must have fired myself.  :laugh: :P

Chris, even Freud had those Freudian slips. Although if it were a smack down, it were a durn good'un. ;D

J/K! :icon_smile_big:

AKcharger

Darn...sorry burnt...since I already met you at Carlise I was just thinking of DD, sorry brain wasn't engage. A thousand apoligies...us FK5 people need to stick together!!

oh it's fixed BTW