News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who On the Site would you Want to Meet and Why?..

Started by Brock Samson, October 04, 2005, 05:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Quote from: psykicpup on October 06, 2005, 09:25:54 AM

I hope to come over maybe next year I'll bring some tea!

What, no crumpets?

What the hell does a crumpet taste like anyway?
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

psykicpup

''What the hell does a crumpet taste like anyway?''
a bit like the inside of toast when its made of really thick bread- absolutly wonderfull toasted with lots of butter or cheese- the cheese soaks right through  the holes
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

psykicpup

will do & some scones (you have those with cream & jam)

DFPA and proud of it!

Old Moparz

I've had those, but just with butter when they're still warm. Mmmm.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

psykicpup

Were they plain, cheese or fruit? plain or Chesse ar nice warm with butter but wait till you try fruit with jam & cream

DFPA and proud of it!

Old Moparz

Plain & some others with fruit baked in, maybe some raisins too. (I think they were raisins, I didn't see legs or wings.)
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

dart3404

I've met a bunch of people so far and they are all wonderful. I would like to meet everyone. Some more than others.
Todd

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Ponch ®

Quote from: Drop Top on October 06, 2005, 08:41:39 AM
In a few years I'll be hitting all the Mopar meets that I can. all across this nation. I hope to meet each and everyone of you at one time or another. The adult beverages of choice   :cheers: will be on me.

you comin to the Fling next weekend?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Orange_Crush

Quote from: psykicpup on October 06, 2005, 09:57:34 AM

"Scone" is just another name for a stale bisquit!  And down 'round these parts, we KNOW our bisquits.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on October 05, 2005, 06:47:21 PM
Quote from: NHCharger on October 05, 2005, 06:18:44 PM
Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 05, 2005, 02:29:01 PM
Quote from: mustanghater on October 05, 2005, 02:20:42 PM
wow, nice thread I just realized how much I'm hated.

What the hell is this?   Feel sorry for Mustanghater day?

Quit being a post whore, quit posting about stupid shit (unless its actually funny), and quit feeling sorry for yourself and maybe we won't be such dicks.

Don't sugar coat it OC, tell him how you really feel.

I think OC is just angry that the "Hater" is getting more replies than his weight loss threads.   :icon_smile_tongue:

Plus, he has(OC) been Moparts king of locks lately. He even got one locked by Troy today over here. The man is on a roll and I like 'em. Maybe one day he'll run with the big dogs and get a Vacation from Moparts like I did.   :cheers:

I'll have you know that my weight loss threads are generating SERIOUS interest. 

Its just that no one over there really KNOWS MH over there so the poor fools actually fell for his "nobody likes me" thread.

And I'll have you know that I have gotten no less than THREE threads locked on this site!  one by none other than your friend and mine, 6T9.  Who is almost as cool as We are (he'd be as cool as we are if he'd ditch that nancy-boy 69 he has and picked himself up a '70 R/T man's car).

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Orange_Crush

andy74

he drives a huffy,little pansy cant even really hate a mustang,not old enough to drive one

psykicpup

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 06, 2005, 01:46:11 PM

"Scone" is just another name for a stale bisquit!   And down 'round these parts, we KNOW our bisquits.

you have 2 inch thick bisquits ????

DFPA and proud of it!

Orange_Crush

Quote from: psykicpup on October 06, 2005, 03:11:03 PM

"Scone" is just another name for a stale bisquit!   And down 'round these parts, we KNOW our bisquits.

Oh yeah...I forgot you guys refer to a cookie as a bisquit...you really need to learn how to speak english ;)

A bisquit here is kinda like a round scone.

psykicpup

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 06, 2005, 03:14:33 PM
Quote from: psykicpup on October 06, 2005, 03:11:03 PM

Oh yeah...I forgot you guys refer to a cookie as a bisquit...you really need to learn how to speak english ;)

A bisquit here is kinda like a round scone.

so they come in other shapes! :scared:

DFPA and proud of it!

Orange_Crush

Take the dough you make a scone out of, roll it out about 1/2-3/4 inch thick, cut it with about a 2-1/2" round bisquit cutter and bake....voila!  a bisquit!

Vainglory, Esq.

O_C's got the biscuit thing down.  Try this:

3 cups all purpose flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 cups buttermilk
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup shortening

bake about 20 minutes at 450, and top with white Gravy (it's a dixie thing).  This is about the only thing outside of scrambled eggs and grits that I can actually cook. 

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Vainglory on October 06, 2005, 03:32:56 PM
O_C's got the biscuit thing down.   Try this:

3 cups all purpose flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 cups buttermilk
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup shortening

bake about 20 minutes at 450, and top with white Gravy (it's a dixie thing).   This is about the only thing outside of scrambled eggs and grits that I can actually cook.  

And make sure that  gravy's got a generous amount of sausage crumblins in it!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Orange_Crush on October 06, 2005, 01:52:04 PM

I'll have you know that my weight loss threads are generating SERIOUS interest.

Its just that no one over there really KNOWS MH over there so the poor fools actually fell for his "nobody likes me" thread.

And I'll have you know that I have gotten no less than THREE threads locked on this site! one by none other than your friend and mine, 6T9. Who is almost as cool as We are (he'd be as cool as we are if he'd ditch that nancy-boy 69 he has and picked himself up a '70 R/T man's car).

No reason to be a "69hater" now.......cant we all just get along?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T