News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who On the Site would you Want to Meet and Why?..

Started by Brock Samson, October 04, 2005, 05:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

twilt

No can o worms, just other 3rd Gen fanatics,   but i`d like to meet RD, Chargerkid, DodgeChargerGuy, Andy74, Goldfinger, and Nacho. :yesnod:
I am sure there are a few others that i have omitted.

andy74

twilt,chryco,troy and emily! and any 3rd gen guys,or all the other cool people i regualrly chat with,green pigs,firefighter ron,kryhon,brian s.  so i guess pretty much anyone here!

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

andy74

Vainglory, Esq.

There are lots of people I want to meet.

I want to party with Orange_Crush for sure.

I want to make a sawzvertible with Blusmbl.

I want to have a beer with bull, but only if he's buying. :P

I want to shake cudaken's hand, and maybe pick up a decoder ring.

I want to shake Troy's hand too.

I'm sure there are others I've missed, so don't be offended if you're not on the list - it was all just off the top of my head. 

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum

JimShine

I would meet with anyone who even lurks here. To ba a Charger fan is cool wth me, even if they do not own one.

Lowprofile

Quote from: JimShine on October 04, 2005, 07:50:40 PM
I would meet with anyone who even lurks here. To ba a Charger fan is cool wth me, even if they do not own one.

I Agree. Sounds like a Keg Party at Strat's Crib! :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

2fast4u

Hell....I'd like ta meet everyone!    Just put us in a huge green grass field with lots of shade and lots to drink ;) and just meet everybody!

That would be cool if everyone had a t-shirt made with their user name on it front and back and a picture of their car or maybe their fav charger or something!

A big ol' Bar-B-Q a goin'.....man....sounds like F U N to me!!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Khyron

my god, I don't even know were to start. I would like to meet andy74 <even thought he spelled my name wrong ;)> Troy, twilt, stratocharger, charger fan, dart3404 <we just keep missing each other, your husband is cool as hell though>, chagermick, old moparz, just 6t9 charger, ghoste, Charger Aficionado, Chryco Psycho <would love to pick his brain> Emily <for being the very first person to welcome me to the first D-C site> AKcharger, mustanghater <sorry, I just HAVE to meet this kid :lol:>, CB, Wakko <dude, you just plain crack me up!>, Drache , volk68 , 2fast4u , Bull, SeattleChargerDog ,MoparYoungGun ,psykicpup , and i'm sure a few more....

LETS HAVE A PARTY!!!!!!!!!

People i've met, Brian S, and Derailed, Both great guys :thumbs:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

mustanghater

Quote from: 2fast4u on October 04, 2005, 07:58:09 PM
    Hell....I'd like ta meet everyone!    Just put us in a huge green grass field with lots of shade and lots to drink ;) and just meet everybody!

That would be cool if everyone had a t-shirt made with their user name on it front and back and a picture of their car or maybe their fav charger or something!

A big ol' Bar-B-Q a goin'.....man....sounds like F U N to me!!

2fast
I was thinking the same thing about a month ago then I triped and fell and forgot about it.
New Muscle car forum

Brock Samson

mustanghater

here's the plan we meet at the nats next year,I bring the limo/strippers and we move from their.
New Muscle car forum

bull

Quote from: Vainglory on October 04, 2005, 07:34:08 PM

I'll buy. Of course I'll have to forego a couple gallons of gas to afford it. :( Don't worry, I'm not a mean drunk.

There aren't very many people here I wouldn't like to meet but I would like to start with a few who I've grown close to through this site and the old d-c.com such as ChargerAndy and Steve P. I'd like to meet Jen, all the mods, Strato (we'll talk newspaper stuff too) wakko, Lowprofile, NHCharger, John and Ponch ( ;D), pretty much everyone who regularly posts in off topic. I'd like Ron an Neil to meet me at my house while I'm putting the Charger back together (free room and board guys). I want to see 8WHEELER again and talk longer. Runner and 6pkrunner. Cudaken, ChargerBill, Ghost and Ghoste (although their names have me thinking they are the same person sometimes), Drop Top, those two guys from Seattle I haven't met yet (SeattleChargerDog and Lizard, oh and poop on the Hawks BTW), RD and all the British dudes for a spot of tea. Oh yea, MoparYoungGun, psykicpup, Nacho, Kyron, Drache, volk68 ... aw heck with it. All of you!

And I'd like to meet Hans Leudke with a Louisville Slugger. :)

69bananabeast

Quote from: mustanghater on October 04, 2005, 08:26:21 PM
here's the plan we meet at the nats next year,I bring the limo/strippers and we move from their.

be at least 3+ years before you could even go in one of those clubs  :lol:
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

TheGhost

Chryco, so he can impart some of the awesome knowledge he has to me. :icon_smile_big:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69bananabeast

I met Formula440 and MoparJon (from old site don't think I've seen him here yet) at the DC meet in Beorne. They were a couple of great guys.
I'd like to meet cudaken  and Chryco to start off with , a few others not really anyone specific since I didnt interact here alot  but like the regular posters.
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Khyron

Quote from: Ghost on October 04, 2005, 08:42:10 PM
Chryco, so he can impart some of the awesome knowledge he has to me. :icon_smile_big:

I'd be happy to know what he forgot :lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Brock Samson

Well, so far I've met Vain, Formula 440, Ca. Charger, and Savage 68.
There's a buncha' guys I know from their posts I'd get along well with and a few i know I'd spend a buncha effort rolling my eyes at...   ::)

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: bull on October 04, 2005, 08:27:24 PM
Quote from: Vainglory on October 04, 2005, 07:34:08 PM

I'll buy. Of course I'll have to forego a couple gallons of gas to afford it. :( Don't worry, I'm not a mean drunk.

There aren't very many people here I wouldn't like to meet but I would like to start with a few who I've grown close to through this site and the old d-c.com such as ChargerAndy and Steve P. I'd like to meet Jen, all the mods, Strato (we'll talk newspaper stuff too) wakko, Lowprofile, NHCharger, John and Ponch ( ;D), pretty much everyone who regularly posts in off topic. I'd like Ron an Neil to meet me at my house while I'm putting the Charger back together (free room and board guys). I want to see 8WHEELER again and talk longer. Runner and 6pkrunner. Cudaken, ChargerBill, Ghost and Ghoste (although their names have me thinking they are the same person sometimes), Drop Top, those two guys from Seattle I haven't met yet (SeattleChargerDog and Lizard, oh and poop on the Hawks BTW), RD and all the British dudes for a spot of tea. Oh yea, MoparYoungGun, psykicpup, Nacho, Kyron, Drache, volk68 ... aw heck with it. All of you!

And I'd like to meet Hans Leudke with a Louisville Slugger. :)

Okay, you get the gas, and I'll pick up the beer.  Don't worry, I'm an expansive drunk too.  Apparently I almost vertical wormed Mojo's woman the other day after 16 or so beers...so maybe leave your wife at home. :P

TruckDriver

I'd like to meet most of you guys from here. (exception, I.E. Mustanghater :D)   But if I have to name the stand outs;

Because I think these guys would be fun to hang with,
Andy74,   Strat, Eric, Travis, CB, Jude, AKcharger, Stormhammer, bull, AllBlueRT, Jen, Telvis, Cudaken, Johnathon & Shelly (cause I want a ride in the blower Charger ;) )

Because I respect them for giving us a GREAT site/home & working to keep it that way!
Troy, Chris, Neil

Because they/we got truck driving blood in us.
Drailed, Lowprofile

Because of their knollage of 3rd generation Chargers,
RD, Nacho, Twilt

Because these guys make me laugh all the time,
Old Moparz, Wakko, Charger_Fan (C_F cause he has a identical sence of humor as me.)

Because they live within a 100 miles of me and have '72 Chargers also,
Charger72SE, ChrisII

I know I forgot a few too, but my brain is starting to smoke and I need to rest it.

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

2fast4u, that's a damn fine idea! That would be a pretty cool way to meet everyone & put faces with screen names. :thumbs:

I can't really think of anyone I wouldn't want to meet from here...some I'd just hang around with longer than others. :icon_smile_tongue:
Overall, we all share at least one common thing & that ain't a bad start.

Some names come to mind that I'd really enjoy meeting & hopefully will one day...I'm not listing why either, or the program director will cut to commercial. :D
Pocket Thunder,
Plumcrazy,
Old Moparz,
AllBlueRT,
Troy,
Khyron,
Wakko,
Lowprofile,
DodgeChargerGuy,
Burnt70RT,
Dart3404,
Dodge Don,
69Charger2002,
RD,
Bull,
Daytona Guy,
Drop Top,
6pkrunner,
Just69RT,
Chryco,
Mojo & Vain (ok, Ponch & Jon) :smilielol:
Charger4404spd,
SeattleChargerDog,
SteveP,
Stratocharger,
41Husk,
Cudaken,
Ghoste,
Firefighter3931,
Brian Shaughnessy,
Hemi68charger,
Ok, my brain hurts now.

I'm sure there's a longer list than this one of names that I've left out, please don't be offended if I forgot you.
Wouldn't it be great if we all lived within say a 100 mile range? :scratchchin: :icon_smile_big:

Whew!
Ok, I'm gonna go watch Lethal Weapon & suck down some sudz. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)