News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who On the Site would you Want to Meet and Why?..

Started by Brock Samson, October 04, 2005, 05:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Quote from: 4cruzin on October 09, 2005, 10:37:52 AM
So many great members!! Like to meet them all! lol If you get 25 cars registered for Carlisle, you can get a tent for free!! cc.com has had a tent at Carlisle for the last 2 years and this site has more members?? Someone just need to organize it!!

If we all go in together then we'd actually get the tent free too... :D

Carlisle was a great place to meet people this year and I was very impressed since it was my first time there. I really want to have some advanced planning for that show and the Nats at least. I guess I should get started on that... :P

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

WM23N1

Probably twilt..hes a 3rd gen guy and hes like myself, a former junkyard scavenger. Somewhere in time I have probably bumped into him here in the north ga area looking thru old mopars at the local yards.
1971 Super Bee 383 "The WM23N1" http://1971-1974dodgecharger.com/

Brock Samson

? I would like to meet all of you MOPARIANS! ? :icon_smile_big:
for different reasons,.. ? :icon_smile_wink: ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ? :rotz:
Some I'm simply curious about, some I agree with ? :icon_smile: and some i don't...
?  ?Looking at the "Pics of us" thread,.. I begin to get an idea of who we actually are and the posts make alot more sense... ? :yesnod:
that pic of moparstud makes me howl everytime... ? :lolexplode:

? http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,81.0.html

CFMopar

To name a few

Chryco Firefighter cause you guys allways helped me with my questions even when they involved questions about questions :P, ChargerBill so we could continue some of those arguments from the old days on the old board, troy to buy you a beer for getting this site up and anyone else who helped you.

I've met 71deputy funny guy and an electrical genius (let me know if you need a winter project I'll throw you a few bucks and you can wire my charger :)) and kamcuda i think it is. Another nice guy who helped me out.

But really I wouldn't mind meeting anyone off this board. Next time I go south of the border I'll post it and hopefully wherever I go I can meet someone for a beer. Chargers at the strip sounds like a good idea.... Have to fly though  :(
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

Chargerguy74

Quote from: Thread_Marshal on October 10, 2005, 02:06:41 AM
But really I wouldn't mind meeting anyone off this board. Next time I go south of the border I'll post it and hopefully wherever I go I can meet someone for a beer. Chargers at the strip sounds like a good idea.... Have to fly though   :(

Always figured you for an American. Another Canadian....cool.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

twilt

Quote from: WM23N1 on October 09, 2005, 09:08:20 PM
Probably twilt..hes a 3rd gen guy and hes like myself, a former junkyard scavenger. Somewhere in time I have probably bumped into him here in the north ga area looking thru old mopars at the local yards.

It would be my pleasure to meet you. wanna go junkyarding? I still go twice a week and  I`ve got a good  lead on a local yard with a couple 3rd Gens :yesnod:

mustanghater

I got to start meeting people. I'm hitting all the shows near me next year with the car.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Troy

Quote from: MustangHater on October 10, 2005, 06:39:03 PM
I got to start meeting people. I'm hitting all the shows near me next year with the car.

What car?

Troy

mustanghater

the aussi charger we are serious and it comes in the spring/summer.I'll have the only one at the nats.
New Muscle car forum

Troy

Quote from: MustangHater on October 10, 2005, 08:07:08 PM
the aussi charger we are serious and it comes in the spring/summer.I'll have the only one at the nats.

1. You don't have one yet.
2. It most likely won't be the only one at the Nats.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to wait until you actually have the car (a car, any car) in your posession before bragging? Just a helpful tip. There are some others who followed that path and got bit.

Troy

DarkAngel0816

Vegas eh?  WOO!  When is that!?  I have not been there yet!  Sadly the Charger would not be able to attend as it is going in the garage this week (my garage) to get the entire electical system hopefully redone. 

And need a boyfriend eh?  lol  You men are too much trouble at times.  This girl has a Charger that gives me enough trouble! 

But you know?  Never know right?
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Steve P.

Quote from: DarkAngel0816 on October 10, 2005, 09:06:16 PM
Vegas eh?   WOO!   When is that!?   I have not been there yet!  

Mopars At The Strip is March 24, 25 and 26, 2006.. You can get the wiring done in plenty of time for it.. Great cruises on Friday and Saturday nights after the show too....  You better be there, you damn Leo, you!!!
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

RECHRGD

So many members - So  little time.  Vegas sounds good, but I live on the edge and don't plan ahead more than a day at a time. ;D ;D  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

andy74

id like to meet some people at carlisle next spring,does anyone know the dates yet?

Troy

Quote from: dart3404 on October 11, 2005, 08:01:21 AM
Quote from: Troy on October 10, 2005, 08:03:46 PM
Quote from: MustangHater on October 10, 2005, 06:39:03 PM

What car?

Troy

:sleep:

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=2049944&page=1&fpart=1&vc=1

Yeah, I know, the one he doesn't own. Geez, that link was annoying. :D

Quote from: andy74 on October 11, 2005, 04:36:38 PM
id like to meet some people at carlisle next spring,does anyone know the dates yet?
Which show?
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/

Troy

mustanghater

I never said I "owned" it I said we were "getting" it. it doesn't come till the next time he brings another shipment into the U.S. and thats not till spring.
New Muscle car forum

Brock Samson

"were"
Quote from: MustangHater on October 11, 2005, 06:33:34 PM
I never said I "owned" it I said we were "getting" it. it doesn't come till the next time he brings another shipment into the U.S. and thats not till spring.
is past tense, don't you read what you write kid?..  :P

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Troy on October 11, 2005, 06:28:46 PM
Geez, that link was annoying. :D
I'm still chuckling about the irony of the banner at the bottom of each of his posts. :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Steve P.

(FINE THEN))  Hahahahahaahahha........   I'm beginning to think MH is a little girl!!   (FINE THEN).. Hahahaha.......
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

DarkAngel0816

Quote from: Steve P. on October 10, 2005, 10:13:21 PM
Quote from: DarkAngel0816 on October 10, 2005, 09:06:16 PM
Vegas eh?   WOO!   When is that!?   I have not been there yet!  

Mopars At The Strip is March 24, 25 and 26, 2006.. You can get the wiring done in plenty of time for it.. Great cruises on Friday and Saturday nights after the show too....   You better be there, you damn Leo, you!!!

The wiring depends on if the one doing it is going to finish it for me or be an ass and not lol.

I live in Indiana...can you imagine the money I would be pouring into the gas tank?  Maybe I will fly out there...but car will stay home.  Plus I suck at winter driving!

(Oh and 1975)
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Steve P.

75' it is... A nice flight out of the cold and into the MOPARS is a wonderful thing.. Get your tickets and hotel room soon as it is cheaper now than later...

You COULD trailer the gas guzzler out to Vegas.. Many, many do!! Some from Eastern Canada.. It's a great time.

The beginning of 496's video is from last year at the Vegas show... I hope he comes again this year..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Afflyer

:wave:

Well at least SOMEONE remembers me here!! Thanks AKCharger- Saaaaaaalute!   ;)

I've only met HookedOnMopars in Cabot, Arkansas, while stationed at Little Rock AFB.   What a nice surprise! Saaaaaaalute!

I'd love to go to the Nats and meet everyone of you next spring.   But chances are, I'll be flying into places I can't acknowledge, or simply deny that I've ever been to.

Ahh, the life of an Air Force Special Ops flyboy.   :icon_smile_approve:

Bradley   :devil:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Afflyer on October 12, 2005, 11:01:50 AM

Well at least SOMEONE remembers me here!! Thanks AKCharger- Saaaaaaalute!   ;)

Geez, how could I forget my big boob lovin' buddy! :ahum:

As a token of my remorse, let me offer this nice view as an apology. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)