News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who On the Site would you Want to Meet and Why?..

Started by Brock Samson, October 04, 2005, 05:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

Now remember, JEN,,,,, you were going to start saving for the MATS last year during the MATS!!

How much have you got saved??  Hahaha........  I think all you Nor-Easters should pile on a plane and come out together...   Hell,,, where's that map??

I think C-Bill is going to start a MATS thread...  It just keeps getting bigger and better........ ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ponch ®

Quote from: Steve P. on October 07, 2005, 05:44:22 PM
Now remember, JEN,,,,, you were going to start saving for the MATS last year during the MATS!!

it would be a shame if she only saved enough to come by herself.......... ::) :devil:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Steve P.

Quote from: Ponch on October 07, 2005, 05:48:15 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on October 07, 2005, 05:44:22 PM

it would be a shame if she only saved enough to come by herself.......... ::) :devil:

The Devil made him say it!!!

Hehehehehehehehe ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

dart3404

lol.
The hubby will have to come with me.
I was saving to go to Carlisle but the house fire ate up that money. It's a toss up for me Vegas or Carlisle, :shruggy: can't do both...

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: dart3404 on October 07, 2005, 06:00:17 PM
lol.
I was saving to go to Carlisle but the house fire ate up that money. It's a toss up for me Vegas or Carlisle, :shruggy: can't do both...
There's a ride in the car waitin for ya in Carlisle ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

dart3404

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on October 07, 2005, 06:33:16 PM
Quote from: dart3404 on October 07, 2005, 06:00:17 PM
lol.
There's a ride in the car waitin for ya in Carlisle ;)

Can't pass that up!  ;D Carlisle it is.

Steve P.

Hey now,,,,  If a ride is all it takes I can put you in a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet 68'!!!!!  But it's in VEGAS BABY!!!! :yesnod:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

dart3404

Quote from: Steve P. on October 08, 2005, 03:48:20 PM
Quote from: MustangHater on October 08, 2005, 03:18:31 PM
so waht does the sweeeeeeeet 68 look like?

It's red.

lol
I would love to but Vegas is just way to far. I couldn't bring my car and I know Ed wont go.  :-\

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Chris G.

Quote from: dart3404 on October 08, 2005, 04:23:15 PM
lol
I would love to but Vegas is just way to far. I couldn't bring my car and I know Ed wont go.   :-\

So Carlisle it is   ;D. I say leave Ed at home :P. You know the old saying...What happens in Carlisle stays in Carlisle   :angel:.

But seriously, I hope you two can make it there. So far there's a ton of members going.   :thumbs:

dart3404

Steve P.

Ok, Jen... But it's going to be cold and raining in Carlisle..

Buy the way, it's What happens in VEGAS!!!!    It's VEGAS BABY........  Alllllways bright and sunny and warm....

PS. Mopars At The Strip will be March 24,25 and 26th, 2006.........  Be there..........
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Troy

I have been working on meeting as many members as I can. So far this year I've managed to talk to over 40 of you guys in person. It's been a great experience so far. :thumbs: There's still a whole bunch that I would like to hang out with when I get a chance. I've spent time on the phone with Drop Top, Tecmopar, Jonathan (Eastcoastmopars), Shelley (Yellowcuda), NYCMille, Gilbert Charger, and ChargerBill so I'd definitely like to meet all of them in person. I think I missed Orange_Crush and Highbanked Hauler at Carlisle and I missed Alex in Oklahoma, The Mad Scientist, and RD on my trip last year so I'll have to try again. Some day I need to meet the other Troy and check out his rides. I guess I need a trip to California or Vegas to see Mojo, Vain, Ross, MichaelRW, and another cross-country trip to see 8wheeler, JimShine, Charger490, 493Charger, PocketThunder, 70charginglizard, Wakko, 69hemi, rebby, 6pkrunner, AllBlueRT, firefighter3931 (Ron), Charger490, Steve P, Dodge Don, formula_440, Neal_J, KAB69440, dart3404, John_Kunkel, MikeD, and snakecharmer777. If I ever make it overseas I need to see CB, Mefirst, and Arthur. People I should be seeing soon include Doc74, Travis, Max, greenpigs, and pete. At some point I need to go back to New York to find dkn1997 because I owe him a huge favor. :D

Geez, it looks like I have my next year or two already planned... but I'm sure I missed a bunch too. So many people and so little time. Well, hopefully we can get a bit more organized before next year and have a booth or tent at some of the bigger shows. I know I've walked right past members and never known it. If I do happen to make any trips I'll be sure to post about them.

See ya then!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

AKcharger

Well do we want to start working NOW to get a tent or something at Carlisle? Sue and I will be there unless I go off to the Desert again (and we'll wear diffrent matching shirts Burnt)

Steve P.

Hey Troy, ChargerBill and I were talking about something to put as many as possible together in Vegas for the MATS.. It's a great time of year for everyone to get out into the sunlight and a fantastic show too...   Let's get something together...   :yesnod:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

DarkAngel0816

Well I have met smasherofall from here. 

No one wants to meet me?   :-[

lol

I am kidding!
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Steve P.

Quote from: DarkAngel0816 on October 08, 2005, 11:27:07 PM
Well I have met smasherofall from here.  

No one wants to meet me?     :-[

lol

I am kidding!

Love to meet you.. Join us in Vegas...... :icon_smile_wink:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: dart3404 on October 07, 2005, 09:50:09 AM
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on October 07, 2005, 01:22:58 AM

I have to meet Dart 3404 at some point as well .... who wouldn`t , she is a great looking Chick who is hardcore into Mopars     

We will meet even if I have to come to Canada during your two weeks of summer. I want a hug and a ride in your 70 Challenger.   :drive:

:2thumbs:

myk

I'd like to meet 'Chryco.  Rather, I'd like my 'Charger to meet 'Chryco.  I bet 5 minutes with him would see my car running better than it has the 11 years I've owned it...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

yellowcuda

Quote from: Steve P. on October 07, 2005, 10:27:30 AM
I would like to meet you all..   I have met a few and for those who think Halfass IS an ass, you would be wrong.. He is a great guy that loves life and Mopars..

Top of my list would be : Bull, Chryco, Firefighter, Troy, Chris, JEN and her husband Ed, Snake, Strat-0 crazy, ChargerBill, and Jesse....   Of course I have left some others out due to my lack of memory,, but you know who you are....   Ok, Todd just came to mind as I just spotted a beer can..   I would very much like to meet Yellowcuda and her better/equal half.... She just lifts my mood everytime I read anything of hers.. I am still waiting to hear about the overdrive unit!!!!!!!   Hint, hint.......

awww, that made my day!  The overdrive unit is awesome!!!  We use it all the time and it works beautifully.  RPM's are right were they would be on a new car, not screaming.  It went on easily (for a part going on a Charger) and we are definitely putting it on my Cuda and the DC.com car.  Jonathan recommends it to everyone who asks.

I want to meet everyone here.  I love car people, they are the best people around.  I am always taken back by how good hearted car people are at the shows.  Plus, we all instantly have something in common.  I have made good friends here, Doc, Emily,Snake, Troy, Strat, Half, 440, Sublime, Steve of course, Storm, and many others that I don't have time to mention.  I love that we have other women here, takes some of the pressure off of me  :icon_smile_wink:.  I have met, Steve (charger4404speed) Justin (stormhammer), Doug (sublime69) Gilbert (gilbertcharger)and would love to meet more!  Maybe next year more people will come to our cookout when invited! :icon_smile_angry:   :P

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

4cruzin

So many great members!!  Like to meet them all!  lol   If you get 25 cars registered for Carlisle, you can get a tent for free!!  cc.com has had a tent at Carlisle for the last 2 years and this site has more members??  Someone just need to organize it!! 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .