News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Paris not so rich after all

Started by dukeboy_318, December 27, 2007, 10:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dukeboy_318

looks like grandpa is finally putting his foot down. 97% of his fortune to charity :2thumbs: think paris might have to get a real job now :smilielol:

http://omg.yahoo.com/paris-loses-out:-hilton-fortune-pledged-to-charity/news/5090
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

Hemidog

bull

I could see gramps doing that, especially since her biggest contribution to the world was performing fellatio on various internet venues. Oh well, all she has to do now is tap into her vast wealth of experience and education to get a real job. Oh... oops.

Ghoste

And lets be honest here, who the hell wants to hire a hardened ex-con?

Maybe she can get work with her old pals Britney or Lindsay carrying their stash or mixing drinks or driving them around or hooking them up with guys or...

hemihead

She will do what rest of the famous women do , marry someone with money .
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

PocketThunder

Quote from: hemihead on December 27, 2007, 11:59:02 AM
She will do what rest of the famous women do , marry someone with money .

I was joking around with my spouse this morning and she told me that i'm no sugar Daddy.  I said hey, dont marry for love, it doesnt get you anywhere!  :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Todd Wilson

I guess I am confused. She was supposed to get this money when the old man dies?   She's living well now so wheres that money coming from?

I dont think this is that big a deal for her.

Todd

Troy

Here's what I find funny: his dad also pledged a large chunk of the fortune to charity but he filed a lawsuit and got to split the hotel chain with the trust. Then, he sold the hotel chain. Her dad has money and I believe she had some sort of trust fund. Also don't forget the TV shows, albums, and movie roles that are completely undeserved but society likes to spend money watching train wrecks. She's also a model(?). If all else fails, remember, she was engaged to that one greek guy who was heir to a huge fortune. She'll find another I'm sure.

By the way, as much as I detest these topics, this one actually put a smile on my face. It would be nice if there were a lesson to be learned but it's likely that by the time the lawsuits are settled not much will have changed.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TruckDriver

Yup! I laughed my ass off when I heard this :lol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Big Lebowski

I thought she was dating Butters from SouthPark? :shruggy:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

RD

okay for real... 97% goes to charity

3% of $2,300,000,000.00  is $69,000,000.  I am sure she will be hurting.

oh... who cares?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bull

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

RD

:hah:
Quote from: bull on December 27, 2007, 08:13:18 PM
Quote from: RD on December 27, 2007, 07:33:32 PM
oh... who cares?

Apparently everyone who replied here. :D

you always make me laugh.. thanks man, seriously, thanks.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

daytonalo

I just viewed pixof her Kitty  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

bull

Quote from: daytonalo on December 28, 2007, 02:07:59 AM
Hopefully she still wont wear panties !!!!!!!! I just viewed pix her Kitty  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Isn't that special. ::)

74-StreetMachine

Well what do you know, I'm a charity case.  Where do I sign up ????
Watch me turn beer into pee for $5.

Dans 68

My wife was reading this mornings paper (specifically the article about Paris' Grandfather giving the bulk of his fortune away to charity) and chuckling. I asked why was she laughing (dutiful husbands do this, of course  :yesnod: ) and she replied that it served her right. It turns out that my wife's manicurist does the nails of the owners (female side) of the San Jose Hilton, whom are friends with Grandfather Hilton, and he has told them that he was "very disappointed" with his granddaughters always being in the paper, and with their general lifestyle. Suffice to say no one here was surprised.  :smilielol:
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

bull

You know what I think is most pathetic about this story? The old guy leaves $1.2 billion to charity and all you hear about is Paris. Does anyone know anything about the charity and who it helps? Maybe this guy is a hero for something other than stiffing the little snot-nosed beoch yet all I hear is Paris, Paris, Paris. All I've read is that he's giving it to "the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, a charity founded by his father six decades ago" of which Barron Hilton is the chairman.

Is it a charity to help rich kids get back on their feet after going from billionaires to millionaires or something? If so I guess Paris would now qualify. :D Just kidding, I looked it up because I was curious but it's funny how that's not even the issue. Grandaddy has got to be fuming about that. If I donated a huge amount of money to charity, and all everyone talked about was how my spoiled granddaughter won't be getting it, I would be pretty annoyed.

hemihead

Look who runs the charity. Paris's Dad. Guess who will appropriate all the money ?
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

skip68

She'll probably have to "WORK REAL HARD"  :smilielol: on another sex flick to make up the deficit!  Poor girl! :'( Hasn't she gone through enough?) Hehehe! :nana: :smilielol: :D
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!