News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need some 800 numbers for classic car insurances ASP

Started by cudaken, October 04, 2005, 04:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cudaken

I saw the post started last week and could either not find there site or could not get it to work right. I would like 800 phone number's so I can call. I did find a local agent that handels Haggerty Insurance. First they told me for $25,000.00 stated value was $201.00 a year. Then I asked is the for modified and James said no, let me check. Told me then $401.00 and that is just for header would be able to see in the PIC. God help me if something happen's after the blower goes on the Charger.

My agent can get me insuranes from Condon & Skehly owned by Med Life. Asked Matt if he can get me a sample policy to read. As far as he knows engine mod's are fine (wonder if they know what a Blower is) and drive anytime I want but not over 3000 miles a year. Stated value for $25,000 was $213.50 and for stated vaule of $15,000.00 was $143.50 a year.

I like to get the 800 numbers for American Collectors Insurance and  AON Insurance.

48 year old married male, 1 ticket if that in the last 5 years. 1 I did get may no longer show up. Charger is getting collectors plates so that should help but I think that was the way they where priced. Both Matt and James said there was no dectuable and could not be had with the company's they sell for.

Both want a PIC of the engine. Right now the blower is not on the Charger and looks well pretty stock. Only thing most people would spot is the headers and maybe the 750 Holley and M/T valve covers and chrome stuff. Has anyone had there rates raised for headers or Carb mod's?   Hee, Hee, Hee, anyone have a PIC of a stock 440 in a red B-body engine bay? ;D

Drove the Charger to a show Sunday with only comp insuranes, with in 1 mile I was all most took out by a lady in a mini van. It was her fault, but God for bid something I might do cause a wreck.

Need some more numbers.

Cuda Ken
I am back

Old Moparz

http://www.americancollectorsins.com/index.php
(800) 360-2277

Here's the one I have, but it's not a 1-800 #
http://www.condonskelly.com/
(856)234-3434

Condon & Skelly are supposed to allow street rods & modifications. I haven't followed up on my state, but they may or may not allow street rods in all states they cover yet.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger4404spd

andy74

cudaken, haggerty has a street rod/modified insurance also-my buddy has a 57 chevy with almost 900 horse blown big block,tube frame,tubbed the works-he insures with them.they have a one page questionare to fill out,and need 4 good pics of the car-just keep any reciepts you have,and document everything!i have the forms at my office,if you have a fax i can send you one,just pm me and let me know-Andy

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

cudaken

Thanks for the numbers guys. I was hoping for something around $100.00 a year for $25,000.00 but
still better than normal comp only. Right now it costing $22.37 a month.

Thanks for the leads.

Cuda Ken

I am back