News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUDE ! WHERES MY CAR ???

Started by rav440, January 05, 2008, 07:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rav440

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

TruckDriver

Some how, that sounds like it possably could be made up :shruggy: I mean, how do you loose a car, and not notice :scratchchin: You sure the hell would feel it just becasue of the power gain you would have. Unless it was on a trailer with more than 1 car on it, but even then :popcrn:

Either way, it couldn't been chained down very well :icon_smile_blackeye:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dkn1997

dudes parents and sister obviously not too bright.  I don't care how dark it is, you don't lose 3500lbs off a trailer and not feel it.  When I tow stuff, I always keep an eye in the rear view, always.  even if it was dark, it's close enough to the car to see it, or at least the outline. 
RECHRGED

bordin34

Apparently the car was found and he is picking it up soon. I don't know how anybody could not notice.  :slap:

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

justin1987

Quote from: dkn1997 on January 05, 2008, 09:20:15 PMI don't care how dark it is, you don't lose 3500lbs off a trailer and not feel it.

:iagree:

RD

i bet the storage facility stole it off the trailer, impounded it and then are attempting to collect storage fees..  oh and they did this with the candlestick in the library :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

dkn1997

I have zero doubts that it was stolen off the trailer by someone.  I just think that this dudes' old man is a liar.  There is no way in hell this thing flew off the trailer and nobody felt it.
RECHRGED

rav440

Quote from: dkn1997 on January 06, 2008, 10:50:48 AM
I have zero doubts that it was stolen off the trailer by someone.  I just think that this dudes' old man is a liar.  There is no way in hell this thing flew off the trailer and nobody felt it.

there is a second page to the thread . he found the car it fell off the trailer .  :slap: :rotz: :icon_smile_big:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

dodgecharger-fan

I think this addo person is on the right track:

QuoteYou know what I am thinking?

It was stolen off the trailer, and the perpetrators either got cold feet, or betted on "due process" never finding you. Get a collision expert to look at the accident damage and I reckon they will say its contrived (didn't happen by chance).

I'm pleased it was recovered, but have learned to not trust tow companies (as mentioned before, and what a funny coincidence where it turned up)...

dkn1997

Quote from: rav440 on January 06, 2008, 11:07:56 AM
Quote from: dkn1997 on January 06, 2008, 10:50:48 AM

there is a second page to the thread . he found the car it fell off the trailer .  :slap: :rotz: :icon_smile_big:

Let me rephrase that.  there is no way it fell off the trailer without anyone noticing  I shouldn't have said I have zero doubt it got stolen.  I suppose it's possible it fell off the the old guy could give a crap and kept going and god help this guys dad if it got stolen off the trailer when he made a stop and he did not pick up on it before he started driving again.  The whole story stinks to high hell.  no way it falls off and you don't notice it, just no way.
RECHRGED