News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

any news on upper door pads?

Started by Ryan, February 05, 2008, 01:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan

any news on when these will be released for 69 chargers? I know that they are being worked on by a few companies but have not seen a release date yet.

Thanks
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

Shakey

Yes there is an update in the General Section and another in the Interior Section.

Captain D

If you still have your original upper door panels, you can still use them. A member here, Jr. Johnson, re-vinyls them and he does an amazing job!

I recently had my 69' Charger upper door panels returned and thy look brand new! You will not be disappointed with his work!The reasons why I had mine completely redone is because:

1.) For sentimental reasons, you can keep your original panels,
2.) He uses vinyl material that can be painted/dyed to another color if you wish to change the color, such as using the SEM's vinyl dye,
3.) And, the cost would probably be about the same if you went out and bought brand new reproductions panels anyway.

Just a thought if you still have your original upper door panels....

Aaron

Shakey

Please post some good photos of your recently done pads.

JrJohnston

I have posted pictures of another set that I did for a car we did in memeroy of my uncle.
You will lose a little detail in the center.

Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com
www.myspace.com/scbautotrim

Captain D

Bingo! That's what mine look like. I'll probably dye mine sometime this summer.  :cheers:

High regards,
Aaron