News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1974 Roadrunner Poll

Started by 1968 Charger B5, October 03, 2005, 11:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KK guys I jsut redid the interior in my roadrunner clone (satellite).  buckets with floor console..  now the interior is white panels white, carpet and dash black....     i either thinking og gold metallic or plum crazy for paint job........what does ever

Gold Metallic(In Pic)
12 (30%)
Plum Crazy (white stripes)
14 (35%)
Light Blue (white stripes)
5 (12.5%)
White (black stipes)
9 (22.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

1968 Charger B5

1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

1968 Charger B5

1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

Brock Samson

Is that your RR clone now?.. cause it sure don't look like it be needin paint!  :o

WM23N1

I have always thought a 73-74 road runner looks best in white with black or red stripes. I own a 74 that was originaly red. When and if the time comes I may just paint mine white.
1971 Super Bee 383 "The WM23N1" http://1971-1974dodgecharger.com/

TruckDriver

I like that gold. I can't say I ever seen one painted that color til now. Do it! :thumbs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

MoparYoungGun

I think that white with a black stripe with look the best. I would compliment the interior very nicely. Good luck!

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

RD

i say white, but i am biased also cuz i have a 73 RR that is (supposed to be) white (and will again someday :D ).
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

cudaken

I voted for white.

Cuda Ken
I am back

PocketThunder

Yellow is the best color for 71 and up Road Runners.  IMHO :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TeeWJay426

Plum crazy is such an incredible eye catching contrast with the white gut.... had to vote for that.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Brock Samson

i know this aint much help but i'd go a dark blue or burgandy.
that color on that car looks bronze to me..

volk68

I know it's not listed up there, but Sassy Grass w/black stripes or Silver Frost Metallic w/black stripes are excellent choices for this year car.  I was going to paint mine Sassy Grass, but sold the car to my Dad to buy my Charger.  Here are some pics:

Sassy Grass:

...and Silver Frost Metallic:

73dodge

Blue

here's my car from high school

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Charger_Fan

From your poll choices, I like white the best on these cars.

My personal favorites for that bodystyle are bright red, or yellow like PT said...both with black stripes, of course. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

Lowprofile

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 04, 2005, 09:33:07 AM
Yellow is the best color for 71 and up Road Runners.   IMHO :icon_smile_big:

Kool....Kinda like Starsky & Hutch....Mopar style! :icon_smile_big:

BTW, I Like the Gold.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

2fast4u

Once you go Black you never go back baby!
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

1968 Charger B5

thanks guys, yea i basically want it more or less gold or purple but not really sure just seing what other people thought.    does anyone have any pictures of a plum crazy 73-74 roadrunner?  I dont have any nor have I really seen any in the color combo, thanks again.....
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

1968 Charger B5

more votes please....the real close call makes me wonder between purple and gold.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

Khyron

can I vote twice...

bump for the gold baby!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

blackcharger

Quote from: Stratocharger on October 03, 2005, 11:49:25 PM
Is that your RR clone now?.. cause it sure don't look like it be needin paint!   :o

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

I had a '73 that was dark green w/ the black stripe. Hard to pick a wrong color.
Dave

1968 Charger B5

1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT