News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DC.com Charger

Started by TheGhost, January 08, 2008, 06:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

...Forza 2 version. :cheers:

Also, a cop SRT-8.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Dave22443

Nice work Ghost! But no Champion plugs in my ride  :nono:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

TruckDriver

Quote from: Dave22443 on January 08, 2008, 07:21:34 AM
Nice work Ghost! But no Champion plugs in my ride  :nono:
:iagree:

Autolites for me :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TheGhost

Alas, they don't have an Autolite sponser sticker, and I'm too lazy to google the logo so that I can make one myself.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

69bronzeT5

Looks great!!!!

That just reminded me of something....whatever happened to the actual dodgecharger.com Charger (the real one)? :shruggy:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on January 08, 2008, 05:11:22 PM
Looks great!!!!

That just reminded me of something....whatever happened to the actual dodgecharger.com Charger (the real one)? :shruggy:

I tell you what.  lets do a search for it above and see who can post the results back here faster...... ready...GO!
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69_500

I think you cheated Paul.

Did you have the search completed before you posted the challenge?

69bronzeT5

:lol:

I was out cleaning up the garage. Paul, YOU WIN :icon_smile_big:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Charger_Fan

:haha:

I wonder what Shelley & Jonathan's projects are looking like these days? It's a bummer she decided to leave the site. :(

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on January 08, 2008, 05:11:22 PM
Looks great!!!!

The DC.com Charger is almost completed as seen in this recent picture......

In memory of Craig Denham 2005
-------------------

Ponch ®

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 08, 2008, 06:02:41 PM

I wonder what Shelley & Jonathan's projects are looking like these days? It's a bummer she decided to leave the site. :(

What happened? Did the horndogs fiinally scare her away?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Ponch ® on January 08, 2008, 06:48:15 PM

Nah, she seemed to deal with those fairly well, she just got tired of other stuff...

"We stopped visiting he site mostly because we found that we really enjoyed the few people we had become friends with here but that the site seemed to be taken over by the OTHER people that just lived to beat up on and make fun of everyone else.  It was no longer about being supportive of Charger owners or get togethers it was about rumors or bashing how stupid someone was.  I also had gotten to the point where I couldn't open half the posts in front of my son because of the language."

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ponch ®

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 08, 2008, 06:55:48 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on January 08, 2008, 06:48:15 PM

Nah, she seemed to deal with those fairly well, she just got tired of other stuff...

"We stopped visiting he site mostly because we found that we really enjoyed the few people we had become friends with here but that the site seemed to be taken over by the OTHER people that just lived to beat up on and make fun of everyone else.  It was no longer about being supportive of Charger owners or get togethers it was about rumors or bashing how stupid someone was.  I also had gotten to the point where I couldn't open half the posts in front of my son because of the language."

Phew...good thing I never did any of that  :icon_smile_big:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West