News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interior Pieces I need help identifying /locating

Started by 71Charger JT, January 04, 2008, 09:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71Charger JT

im almost done with interior just a few parts missing like these for now. please help identify and if u know where i can locate them.

Thanx in advance.

1971 Super Bee

Ghoste

I think they would just be called a passenger side dash insert and interior C pillar panel?

71Charger JT

Quote from: Ghoste on January 04, 2008, 09:41:55 AM
I think they would just be called a passenger side dash insert and interior C pillar panel?

i hope they arent labeled that easy for my own sake. I would lose respect for myself.   :brickwall:

would u know where to find the dash insert?
i think legendary makes the c-pillar in that case.
1971 Super Bee

Ghoste

Truthfully I'm not sure.  I checked the fsm to see what Dodge called them and I couldn't find them in there.  I don't have a 71 parts catalog so I just more or less guessed based on what I've seen those parts called inother applications.

Nacho-RT74

they are called C pillar interiors panels, or also SAIL PANELS.

The woodgrain on dash is called passenger side woodgrain dash insert. This case without vent outlets.

everything of this stuff just on used market.

nobody reproduce any of this pieces as my knowledgement... some interior dealers just carries 73/74 SEssail panels because they are cardboard made covered with fabric
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

71_Charger_R/T

Quote from: 71Charger JT on January 04, 2008, 09:07:30 AM
im almost done with interior just a few parts missing like these for now. please help identify and if u know where i can locate them.

Thanx in advance.

I have some extra woodgrain inserts. I'd be willing to part with one. Just let me know A/C or non-A/C ( the one with A/C is missing one of the vent louvers)

71Charger JT

im very interested in the non-ac piece...are there any cracks or chips?   do u have any better pics?
1971 Super Bee

71_Charger_R/T

Quote from: 71Charger JT on January 07, 2008, 02:40:55 PM
im very interested in the non-ac piece...are there any cracks or chips?   do u have any better pics?

No cracks or chips ....... You've got a PM