News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

washer

Started by r73mopar, March 16, 2008, 02:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r73mopar

I THINK I DROPED A WASHER IN MY CARB!!!!!!!!! THEN RAN THE CAR . NOW YOU CAN HERE SOMETHING TINK BY THE HEAD ONCE IN A WHILE!!!!!! QUIT RUNNING CAR, NOW I GUESS I MUST PULL HEADS :'( :'( :eek2:

daves68

Pull 'em - fast. If you are lucky, all you did is "tink" up one cylinder.  YIKES !!!

rt green

just pull the intake. get a magnet and a flashlidht. inspect for any damage. ran for an hour? you MIGHT be ok
third string oil changer

r73mopar

i like the magnet idea but if it was the washer i think it was its stainless steel. i am going to pull intake between now and the weekend hope thats all the further i have to go. i dont i ran it even an hour,just pulling it out prepare for first drive this year!!! :'(

Challenger340

Only wimps wear Bowties !

r73mopar

FOUND IT ,the funny thing is i found a little piece in the front cyl but found tiny nicks all over rear cyl. no damage enough to do anything exept clean and put heads back on ,now that lucky :cheers: