News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cardomain web site = Trojun virus

Started by Doright, January 01, 2008, 01:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doright

Just went there on a link from this web site too thers for a car add from this website and my virus protection blocked a Trojun virus!
Glad my virus protection is up to date.
Doright
A&P FCC 
I play with cars because Jets are way too serious to be fun any more
I have so many car projects that cars are beginning to be no fun any more

Drache

did it come up with an "HTML" type trojan? If it did Ive been getting those warnings for the past couple weeks off random websites I go to all the time.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TruckDriver

I thought something was going on there with the damn pop up I got. :icon_smile_dissapprove: I found the same thing when I did my weekly virus scan.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

RD

i had the same thing happen to me... no antivirus program then.. now I do.. mcafee has a siteadvisor that is wonderful!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

nakita7

Sorry, on a Mac, computer virus free here....

onebadmopar

ie got a trojan virus on here and installed a websweeper and cant get it out i keep gettng popups like crazy anyone know how to remove it or a program that will for sure remove it?

RD

Quote from: onebadmopar on January 04, 2008, 10:29:19 PM
ie got a trojan virus on here and installed a websweeper and cant get it out i keep gettng popups like crazy anyone know how to remove it or a program that will for sure remove it?

crap like that happens, i just backup all information (i.e. pics, documents, etc.) that is not infected, then format the hard drive and then reinstall.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

onebadmopar

format tha hard drive? how ? im good with cars lousy with computers lol