News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dang. Now thats a big hole!

Started by 70charginglizard, December 31, 2007, 05:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

moparguy01

lovely. just shove some expanding foam and a blanket in there. you'll be alright. :nana: :smilielol:

dukeboy_318

1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

gasoline_24

Isn't that option code B55 for the factory rear air conditioning?  I like the new bracing for the leaf spring. 

Ghoste

Quote from: gasoline_24 on December 31, 2007, 06:16:17 PM  I like the new bracing for the leaf spring. 

It's the ultra rare Dick Landy sss (super stock suspension) option.  Originally the front part would have been jammed into the front spring hanger to prevent spring wrap up.  I think there were only about 3 cars equipped with it.  :icon_smile_wink:

gasoline_24

Was that mounted with screws, bolts or welded in?

PocketThunder

thats almost rust-free for us guys in the mid-west and north east.  :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

NHCharger

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 31, 2007, 06:56:03 PM
thats almost rust-free for us guys in the mid-west and north east.  :yesnod:

Hell. that's a daily driver in my neck of the woods.
And before anyone else will say, " a great father/son project brought to you by the fine folks at HPLAG"
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Ghoste on December 31, 2007, 06:20:30 PM
Quote from: gasoline_24 on December 31, 2007, 06:16:17 PM  I like the new bracing for the leaf spring. 

It's the ultra rare Dick Landy sss (super stock suspension) option.  Originally the front part would have been jammed into the front spring hanger to prevent spring wrap up.  I think there were only about 3 cars equipped with it.  :icon_smile_wink:

:slap:

Thats the 'Super Stick Suspension'...............you should have known better! :icon_smile_big:

BBD

73ChargerSE

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on December 31, 2007, 07:54:38 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on December 31, 2007, 06:20:30 PM
Quote from: gasoline_24 on December 31, 2007, 06:16:17 PMI like the new bracing for the leaf spring. 

:slap:

Thats the 'Super Stick Suspension'...............you should have known better! :icon_smile_big:

With that kind of stick, who needs slicks?

BBD

hemihead

Looks like a Pennsylvania show car . That car would go for at least $7000 here because it's old .  ::)
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

alfanta

looks fairly rust free to me...

sadly it looks pretty metal free as well  :rotz:

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

bull

That would not be a good car for hiding border jumpers or extra friends going to the drive in.

Lowprofile

I thought this was a thread about my ex-wife....... :eek2: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

69charger2002

Quote from: Lowprofile on January 01, 2008, 01:30:46 AM

nice... lol

yeah that car is sick. i thinkl it's been listed 4 times. same price.. he should start it at $1 and get a wake up call on it's value
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

bmoparmofo

It has the trunk fresh air package people.....like n96 but different :icon_smile_tongue:
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

The70RT

I think that is a the rear leaf spring / torsion bar suspension they added to a few in later production that year. It is kinda like air ride.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: moparguy01 on December 31, 2007, 05:07:42 PM
lovely. just shove some expanding foam and a blanket in there. you'll be alright. :nana: :smilielol:

Stay away from my cars!    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tomdroptop

BronzeOnSteelies

Osama's American Muscle hit a land mine.            :flame:

You didn't know he was a closet fan.
68 MM1 (Turbine Bronze) R/T

BROCK

Glad that is not your car Lizard :cheers:

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

kylem4711

1970 dodge charger rt 440 4-speed
1973 plymouth barracuda 4-speed

bill440rt

Quote from: 69charger2002 on January 01, 2008, 01:59:13 AM
Quote from: Lowprofile on January 01, 2008, 01:30:46 AM

nice... lol

yeah that car is sick. i thinkl it's been listed 4 times. same price.. he should start it at $1 and get a wake up call on it's value
trav

Where was it listed?? Anyone have a link??
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

daytonalo