News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

holes on inner fender

Started by rare69, December 30, 2007, 07:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rare69

could really use a picture of the inner fender, where the battery tray goes. i think i need to fill a couple holes before painting engine compartment but not sure. thanks again!

69_500

Hmmmm, would be easier if you posted a photo of your inner fender well. Because there are different holes for different years. I'm assuming you have a 69, but then again there are different holes for say a Daytona than a Charger R/T as well.

rare69

i don't have a picture of it right now, just need a picture of the holes to mount battery tray, battery tray braces and plastic wire clips above battery. the previous owner added a few holes here and there in the engine compartment and i haven't seen a good picture of this area. seems like a problem area in most chargers, and all the good engine compartment pictures have a battery in the way so you cant really see. seems like a picture that a lot of guys restoring these things could really use.

Shakey

I'm sure the photos you are looking for have already been posted.  Keep looking while you're waiting for responses.

Troy

I'll be at the garage later on and I'll try to get some. There is nothing attached so you'll have to guess at which holes are for what. ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

69_500

All of these photo's are compliments of HEMIGENO and they are of his Daytona. There is only 1 extra hole in the inner fender area that is for a Daytona only. I can't find the photo he has that has an arrow pointing it out.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=25239.0;id=51445

rare69

thanks for the pictures, those are perfect!