News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

need pic of 4-speed and neutral light on dash

Started by troy.70R/T, December 30, 2007, 11:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troy.70R/T

I am not sure if the question I am going to ask is even true. I have two holes in my dash (in the lower plastic piece by the steering colume) my car is a 70 B-body 440 4 speed with air, the air is not origional but is from an air car so ever thing looks factory. I am told that the holes are for my reverse light which I think it true. but that the other one is for a neutral light. I am told it looks like the reverse light but has the word neutral written on it instead of reverse. if this is an option it does not show up on my fender tag and I do not have the build sheet. Do I even know what I am talking about?

doctorpimp

I thought that other hole was for a Fasten Seat Belts light ???
'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

UFO

Is it possible the other hole is for a rear speaker switch?

Ghoste

No such thing as a neutral light.  If it's a four speed car you should have the reverse indicator.  The other hole could even just be a hole that was punched in all of them rather than have multiple dash housings laying around for every option combination.

troy.70R/T

Maybe it was a fasten seatbelt light now that I think about it.  I might be wrong on what the guy told me but he said it looked exactly like the reverse light. The other hole is the same size and there is about 2 inches between them. I took the reverse light out so I have that but, If there is a fasten seat belt light I need it to fill the hole in the plastic anyway. also I can't remember which hole I took the reverse light out of.