News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Alcohol, Big Juggs and firearms

Started by General_01, December 29, 2007, 10:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

PocketThunder

I shoot off my weapon after being at hooters everytime  :icon_smile_big:   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

General_01

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 30, 2007, 01:06:58 AM
I shoot off my weapon after being at hooters everytime  :icon_smile_big:   :icon_smile_big:

Yea, but your weapon don't kill people. You just think it does. :smilielol:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

1969chargerrtse

Gee, was kinda hoping for some pictures. :D
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

2fast4u

Quote from: General_01 on December 30, 2007, 01:40:39 AM
Quote from: PocketThunder on December 30, 2007, 01:06:58 AM

Yea, but your weapon don't kill people. You just think it does. :smilielol:

I don't care who you are. . . .now that was funny right there!! :smilielol:
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img