News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any interest in exact reproductions of 68-70 armrests - in colors!

Started by professor-patrick, November 06, 2007, 04:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty lee

six-tee-nine

69 Red for me please.....

If the stitching pattern matches to the original well and if the colors match a bit with other stuff, because i don't really like 5 different tones of red vinyl in my interior
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

HDCharger

MSG, US Army, Retired
1973 Charger SE
1976 Stepside Powerwagon
2007 Ram 1500 Laramie
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport
1967 Dodge Truck

sick dawg

I'd like a set of all four in a light tan / buckskin color if possible.  Ginny  Lee interior color.

dc69383

'69 IS FINE

professor-patrick

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay, but the ice storm a week ago has knocked out our power, and the electric company says to not expect it back on until after the first of the year because of the number of poles that are down (over 1000), and since we are very rural, we are way down on the list (10 poles leading to my shop, and only 6 bulildings serviced by them, so we are way low on the priority of # of people affected).

I'll post a few pics of a white set I have in a few days just to wet your appetite.

Professor-Patrick
Dr. Patrick Hagerman
Lead Designer - Scotlea Hot Rods
www.scotlea.com

professor-patrick

Dr. Patrick Hagerman
www.scotlea.com

70charginglizard

If he can sell a full set of 4 for under 100 bucks

Then definately put me down for a dk green set! :cheers:
70charginglizard

tomdroptop

professor-patrick

Price: Front or rear pair $55 black, $65 color.  Full set $100 black, $125 color.  Plus shipping.
Dr. Patrick Hagerman
www.scotlea.com

tomdroptop

professor-patrick

Sorry for the delay everyone.  Still working out the color details.  Hope to have more info in a couple of days of what all colors I'll have available.
Dr. Patrick Hagerman
www.scotlea.com

PocketThunder

Quote from: 1hot68 on December 10, 2007, 06:41:00 PM
Quote from: 69_500 on December 10, 2007, 06:13:09 PM
I'd be loving a set of White ones for the 500.

I'm just curious where Paul came up with the photo of the tan interior, as I know its not his 500 that is pictured.
That Paul is a sneeky one :D

What, you dont believe i have power windows?   :shruggy:

:whistling: :whistling:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."