News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Man! NYC Can't catch a break...

Started by Brock Samson, January 07, 2008, 07:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Khyron

Not sure if i'm gonna see it yet, Still recovering from "The Mist"

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

A383Wing

I'll wait 'till the book comes out.....  :icon_smile_big:

Bryan

Forza

I thought the previews looked good but now seeing as its just another monster movie I think I'll pass.

Rack

So much for the surprise factor from that movie.

:brickwall:

bull

So this is basically the 47th sequel to Godzilla?

Forza

Looks like a squid and whale made sweet sweet love and the offspring wasn't too happy.

NYCMille

Man, they just love blowin' up the Big Apple.

I suppose though it wouldn't be as exciting if a monster ran amoke in say... Boise, Idaho. I'll see it though... between this and "I am Legend" I'll be able to see my home town get mess up twice this month... how fun.

Old Moparz

Quote from: NYCMille on January 08, 2008, 09:57:13 AM
Man, they just love blowin' up the Big Apple.

I suppose though it wouldn't be as exciting if a monster ran amoke in say... Boise, Idaho. I'll see it though... between this and "I am Legend" I'll be able to see my home town get mess up twice this month... how fun.

I always like to see a movie made in NYC since that's where I'm from, it's always fun seeing & recognizing the locations.   :2thumbs: 

Sometimes that's the best part of a crappy movie.   :lol:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

bull

So producer J.J. Abrams gets bored between seasons of the TV show "Lost" and makes a monster movie? Sounds similar to another guy by the name of David E. Kelly who got bored after making the TV shows LA Law, Picket Fences, Chicago Hope and The Practice so halfway through his show, Ally McBeal, he wrote the script for a monster movie called "Lake Placid" just for fun. Somehow these guys' movies don't really seem to match par with their TV efforts.