News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

OK...I'm board...so let's see your aftermarket rims!

Started by Hemidoug, December 23, 2007, 02:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plum500

Quote from: Goldfinger71 on December 24, 2007, 09:43:52 AM
Ive got 2 NOS 15x10 Gold Cragar SS wheels and one NOS 15x6 Gold Cragar I need one more to complete the package! :yesnod:
For the time being I have one regular chrome SS I will use until I find another one!

Remember these?

Damn I like those!

y3chargerrt

What no pictures of Chargers with aluminum slots??  :P

Hemidoug

Quote from: Spike on December 24, 2007, 08:43:38 AM
What ET wheels? :whistling:

Daddy LIKEY!!!!! Man they look good! Do you have anymore pictures? The natural finish looks good with A4.....I've been lusting for those rims since I first saw them.... :2thumbs:

What size are they? What rubber you gonna use? I need MORE info!!!!!!!!!!
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

70charginglizard

Ive got 2 NOS 15x10 Gold Cragar SS wheels and one NOS 15x6 Gold Cragar I need one more to complete the package! :yesnod:
For the time being I have one regular chrome SS I will use until I find another one!

Remember these?

Those are sweet!
70charginglizard

Joshua

Weld Rodlites-15x7 and 15x8's....car is apart right now. If I ever get it back together, I'd like to get some more perriod correct wheels, either some old ET's or original Americans.

axlerod

I wanted the ET five windows real bad but they don't come in anything bigger than a 15 inch. I landed on these Billet Specialties in 18 and 17 inch. Since this picture was taken I've lowered the back 1 1/2 inches and I think it looks a lot better.

dkn1997

Quote from: axlerod on December 24, 2007, 01:29:53 PM
I wanted the ET five windows real bad but they don't come in anything bigger than a 15 inch. I landed on these Billet Specialties in 18 and 17 inch. Since this picture was taken I've lowered the back 1 1/2 inches and I think it looks a lot better.

I love those rims and the sizes you picked.  I gotta see a pic with the ass lowered a bit too.   If I swap mine out, I would get those in a heartbeat.  have you ever taken off the wheel well trim to see how it looks? 
RECHRGED

ChgrSteve67

Ok Its about time someone put a 1st Gen in this thread.

CB

Quote from: y3chargerrt on December 24, 2007, 10:13:37 AM

here you go :D  my 69 before I painted it black

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

tan top

Quote from: Hemidoug on December 24, 2007, 12:40:15 PM
Quote from: Spike on December 24, 2007, 08:43:38 AM
What ET wheels? :whistling:

Daddy LIKEY!!!!! Man they look good! Do you have anymore pictures? The natural finish looks good with A4.....I've been lusting for those rims since I first saw them.... :2thumbs:

What size are they? What rubber you gonna use? I need MORE info!!!!!!!!!!
                    :iagree:  :yesnod:  size & tires   info :yesnod:   please :popcrn: :drool5:     :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

axlerod

Quote from: dkn1997 on December 24, 2007, 01:45:25 PM
Quote from: axlerod on December 24, 2007, 01:29:53 PM

I love those rims and the sizes you picked.  I gotta see a pic with the ass lowered a bit too.   If I swap mine out, I would get those in a heartbeat.  have you ever taken off the wheel well trim to see how it looks? 

Yes, I've taken all the wheel trim off.  Initially to solve a minor rubbing problem in the front (it's lowered two inches in the front) but now I think it just looks better. As soon as the weather improves I'll take some more pictures.

Ghoste

69 with an old set of Cragar GT's.  Basically it was an SS with blacked out center portions.

Hemidoug

y3chargerrt

I always wondered what a Cragar G/T was. I got a G/T cap with my original 69 Charger I bought in 1980. I found it in the trunk and have kept it in a parts container ever since. Thanks Ghoste!

PocketThunder

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on December 24, 2007, 01:46:45 PM

Nice wheels Steve!   :icon_smile_big:

Here's mine.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ghoste

Quote from: Hemidoug on December 26, 2007, 09:12:54 AM
Looks like A4 silver to me...... :popcrn: :scratchchin:

It sure was.   One of the reasons I like your car so much. (the Hemi and the four speed have alittle to do with it to of course  :D)

Nacho-RT74

Remember these?

wooops...a Venezuelan Charger owner has or had those for sale... dunno if he already sold

an a side note... I'm seriouslly thinking on 17" wheels upgrade.

Would love to know some 17" vintage options... Are there white walls tires to 17" wheels?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

Quote from: y3chargerrt on December 24, 2007, 10:13:37 AM

The most famous reindeer of all. (ignore the locomotive)

ChgrSteve67

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 26, 2007, 12:43:05 PM
Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on December 24, 2007, 01:46:45 PM

Nice wheels Steve! :icon_smile_big:

Here's mine.

Now if we can find a Red Third Gen waring these shoes....

NYCMille

Well here's a pic... of me getting busted by Virginia's finest. Man was he pissed....  :flame:

ChgrSteve67

They get over it.  Just be calm like you are ordering your morning coffee.

Smart comments don't help.

I once got asked by a cop "Do you know how fast you were going?"
I said "No officer, my speedometerr stops at 85 MPH"

probably would not go over well in a car with a 150 speedo.

Hemidoug

Quote from: NYCMille on December 26, 2007, 09:04:49 PM
Well here's a pic... of me getting busted by Virginia's finest. Man was he pissed....  :flame:

You let a Chebby pull you over? :brickwall:...I would have at least waited for a new Charger to show up..."It takes a Mopar to catch a Mopar" (Vanishing Point 2) :rofl:

Did he let you off?

NYCMille

Nope 100mph ticket and wreckless driving... BUT I wasn't driving!  :2thumbs:

Hemidoug

Quote from: NYCMille on December 27, 2007, 08:38:17 AM
Nope 100mph ticket and wreckless driving... BUT I wasn't driving!  :2thumbs:
OUCH!!!! Glad you weren't at the wheel...who was?