News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

anyone use Classic Auto (RT 66) for 69 door panels/seatcovers

Started by badack, November 26, 2007, 11:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badack

Just 6T9 CHGR

I was noticing them when they first started selling on ebay.  Their panels look nice but I haven't seen any installed on a car....not sure if they would look too "Puffy"
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

JrJohnston

The door panels are way too "PUFFY",and the seat cover's look ok at best.I seen them installed in a 69 over the weekend on my brother-in-laws charger,and to be truthful I was not Impressed at all.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com
www.myspace.com/scbautotrim

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

JrJohnston

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on November 27, 2007, 01:50:07 PM
Jr any chance you can snap a few pics?

I'll call my brother-in-law tonight and see if can get some and send them to me,as he is in Moore,Ok.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com
www.myspace.com/scbautotrim

HITMAN 149

i picked up a set of them.. last year gave me a good price but i haven't even touched them yet... they went right back in the box & put away till the time comes!?!?!?!? they look real nice though?!?!?!?
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

yeahitsgotahemi!

I bought a set and just got them in today. I think they are much nicer than the originals, I was very pleased. As far as being too "puffy", well, the stitiching makes the contours more pronounced, and their is a little more body to them, but overall, I think they are a much nicer then the originals. 
"I don't advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, they just always worked for me"  - Hunter S. Thompson