News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cheap Charger!!

Started by Dartbloke, December 19, 2007, 12:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dartbloke

" The man that said nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door"

694spdRT

One of our members either has or had that Charger at one time.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Dave22443

Call me crazy, but I like it.  WAY too much money though  :slap:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

dodgecharger-fan

Looks like Arigmaster's avatar on the wing.

Hemidog

yep, that was Arigmaster's car.

OldGuy

"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Hemidog on December 19, 2007, 12:28:42 PM
yep, that was Arigmaster's car.

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: I thought, well it could be another one that looks like it but the orange stripe on the hood gave it away..yea, it was his.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

moparstuart

not an attemp to clone though  , wing and fender scoopes ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bull

Quote from: moparstuart on December 19, 2007, 01:14:56 PM

No, not at all. Just a customization.

No offense to the wing-lovers but that thing wouldn't stay on the car more than five hours after I bought it.

TruckDriver

That car is about a hour from me. I like how it looks, but not for that kind of money.  :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Troy

Quote from: bull on December 19, 2007, 01:53:42 PM

No offense to the wing-lovers but that thing wouldn't stay on the car more than five hours after I bought it.
You gonna sell it to recoup some of your $125,000 investment? Maybe you could replace the door panels instead.

As far as I know, Arigmaster sold the car a while back and this guy sure picked a bad time to try to flip it. I'm positive that it didn't sell for that much.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

moparstuart

Quote from: Troy on December 19, 2007, 03:00:56 PM
Quote from: bull on December 19, 2007, 01:53:42 PM

You gonna sell it to recoup some of your $125,000 investment? Maybe you could replace the door panels instead.

As far as I know, Arigmaster sold the car a while back and this guy sure picked a bad time to try to flip it. I'm positive that it didn't sell for that much.

Troy

i cinda thought the 50k starting price was a little steep
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

wetfeetmi

I'm just glad it has the extra safety features so it won't "lift" at 200 m.p.h.

HITMAN 149

hahahahaha i just saw it on ebay... and was gonna put up a post... about isn't that arigmaster car?!?!? hahahahah
but i was beat out!!! LOL
ahhhh yea... $125k!!!!!!  "yea nice talkin to ya!!!!"  :rotz:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Back N Black

RD

QuoteI do not want to sell my baby, but I am in the process of building a new car shop and have run out of funds so it has to go, but only for the right price.

yeah, he has done a lot to that car to make it his own...  :rotz:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

HITMAN 149

Quote from: RD on December 19, 2007, 08:38:36 PM
QuoteI do not want to sell my baby, but I am in the process of building a new car shop and have run out of funds so it has to go, but only for the right price.

yeah, he has done a lot to that car to make it his own...  :rotz:

yea..... "HIS BABY!!!"  jackasssssssssssssssss!!!
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

69charger2002

you'd think fo r125k the cluster would be redone and read all gauges accurately. maybe i'm just being picky. it's only 125k.. i think if he put $50k or BEST OFFER he would still get disappointed
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

TeeWJay426

125K???!!!!! :o You can get a numbers correct Superbird for that kind of coin right now.... who in their right mind would even consider it??? This guy must be on crack.....
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

dpm68

Hi price indeed. And I agree, the wing - cables and all, would have to go. Can you really scoop up a numbers-correct superbird for that kinda coin right now? And hey - did anyone sopt the mid-70s Firebird (?) lurking back in the garage?

TeeWJay426

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

Arigmaster

Wow... That's a pretty tall price compared to what I got for it but he did do a nice job on what was left to finish up. Still needs the cluster done though. Maybe should call that car the "heart breaker"

The70RT

Quote from: 69charger2002 on December 19, 2007, 09:09:43 PM
you'd think fo r125k the cluster would be redone and read all gauges accurately. maybe i'm just being picky. it's only 125k.. i think if he put $50k or BEST OFFER he would still get disappointed
trav

He must have read your post. Now you can buy it now for 40K...I bet it won't go for that either.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

BlaineKaiser450

i dont know what it is but i dont like the look of a 2nd gen with a wing unless its a real daytona/superbird
1969 Plymouth Satellite - 440 - 727 - 3.73 - 8 3/4 Suregrip

1993 Dodge W350 Dually

1999 F250 7.3

Arigmaster

Quote from: BlaineKaiser450 on April 05, 2008, 09:52:35 PM
i dont know what it is but i dont like the look of a 2nd gen with a wing unless its a real daytona/superbird

I got the same kind of feedback from some of the other avid Daytona/Superbird guys back wen the car came out for the first time. Everyone has different tastes but I built it for me back then. I haven't talked to Mike since he bought the car and he is a hell of a nice guy. Perhaps he really doesn't want to get rid of it unless he absolutely has to and that's the reason for the price. I started high too but then life got in the way.